Give me back my account!

AlenImamovic

Today, just now I tried to login to my account, i left launcher in background surfed some youtube waiting for login sound to play, 5 min no sound, ***? i check launcher and there is note, "This application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again" the actual f**k? ok nvm lets contact support, where is email of support? no email only phone call? (lol) and whilst losing my nerves surfing your "support" page i noticed my subscription planed is no longer active, THE ACTUAL F**K?!? i payed 30$ for 60 days, on semptember 23. no i read my subscription plan is closed. NO email, NO notification, NO explanation of why and when my sub plan was terminated, i want some answers! I spent my money on 60 days subscription i got 15 days.

Today, just now I tried to login to my account, i left launcher in background surfed some youtube waiting for login sound to play, 5 min no sound, ***? i check launcher and there is note, "This application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again" the actual f**k? ok nvm lets contact support, where is email of support? no email only phone call? (lol) and whilst losing my nerves surfing your "support" page i noticed my subscription planed is no longer active, THE ACTUAL F**K?!? i payed 30$ for 60 days, on semptember 23. no i read my subscription plan is closed. NO email, NO notification, NO explanation of why and when my sub plan was terminated, i want some answers! I spent my money on 60 days subscription i got 15 days.

You likely have two separate things going on. Regarding your unspecified error message. That can usually be resolved by deleting some files in your Bitraider folder (you can also just rename the Bitraider folder for the same results). This will force the launcher to verify all files and download anything that is missing or damaged. See this post for more details.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=729911

Regarding the no active subscription issue. That is usually caused by a miscommunication between two systems. Wait a bit then check again and you will probably see your accurate account details.