[Ranked WZ] Good Team vs Good Team - Can you flip a node at Civil War?

DkSharktooth

If both teams are good at playing. I just don't see how it would be possible to have a chance at winning after the initial I cap 2, you cap 1 stage. I believe that the speeders at the side turrets need to be moved farther away in order for this map to be competitive. This really feels like a very hated map that will ruin alot of ratings depending on which teams dps bursts just 1 healer/dps guy on the enemy team down 1st, then the rest are for slim picking and wipe the enemy team. It's almost impossible to recover from this stalemate if both teams are high enough rating and i feel that there needs to be something implemented to help fix this warzone.

Examples:

Huttball - If enemy team caps, u can pick up ball in middle.

Voidstar: If enemy team breaks 1 door, u can still hold them off the others.

Novare Coast: You can recap nodes easily and can channel bit by bit.

Actually I had a game today where we were very equally matched and we managed to cap mid again before the point of no return and hold it for the win. It has to do with timing and CC more than anything, and now that you can't climb the wall there is only three ways of egress.

if you can force them to overcommit to defending one node you should get a window of advantage to cap another, its the same thing that happens when you force them to stack 6-7 guys to one door on voidstar, 2-3 teammates peel off and nuke the solo or duo guards at the other door and go for cap while aoe mez/cc covers the cross over area.

Of course.

If you keep hitting the same node with 6/7/8 guys and are coming up short, you need to transition to attacking the other node while delaying reinforcements.

Just like in Novare and Voidstar

This is possible but to hard to do. This will take ALOT longer than the time allowed, and once the score of the enemy is 2x your score, its almost impossible to flip.