Instead of buying 60's let us buy 12x exp for a character

Nvara

I missed most of the 12x exp time due to not finding out about it soon enough and other RL things to do. I have no intention of buying 60's. I *want* to go through the storylines. I do not want to do *any* other questing. I hate it. It makes me want to kick kittens.

Well maybe I should say "in addition to buying 60's" cause maybe some people like that. I'd just rather have the 12x back and be able to do it in my own time.

I agree with you! I'd rather do class missions myself and get all character titles than buy instant level 60 character without any titles. Imagine Jedi or Sith instant level 60 without their titles like Master or Darth. Instant level 60 character are just soulless character to me.

There's no point buying x12 XP because now when you do class missions and planet history mission arc, it's roughly equivalent to XP x12, you don't have to go through heroics and missions that are not part of a narrative arc (you have to do some flashpoin though, like false emperor foundry ... but not all of them).

There's no point buying x12 XP because now when you do class missions and planet history mission arc, it's roughly equivalent to XP x12, you don't have to go through heroics and missions that are not part of a narrative arc (you have to do some flashpoin though, like false emperor foundry ... but not all of them).

that is effectively "double" the amount of questing to level up now though. I would probably pay CC to unlock that 12x boost for a character (or legacy unlock for all characters!) - easily pay a couple thousand CC for that option.

Rather that than a instant 60 - IMO

that is effectively "double" the amount of questing to level up now though.

^ This. At least. I thought I was getting 80-90k during 12x and now quests are like 17k in the 30's range.

The Cartel 12x would be valid for characters already in-progress, maybe people have some 30-somethings with crew skills already maxed like I do that they'd like to finish leveling instead of just getting a 60 with missing titles and having your crew skills set to something you're not interested in.

So level then. The entire leveling process was streamlined so that you didn't have to keep running those extra side missions that had no bearing on the main story. It'll be no different than if you ran 12x XP pre 4.0, you'll still level up just as efficiently.

You have my vote. Buy a 60's toon and lose all the history that went with Class Missions, or get a nice boost to grinding with the full story background (and all those NPC conversations where they may reference some of the missions you did), but not have to level up at a snail's pace. Having both options should make everyone happy.

Also, I get that they want you to jump to the end, but my question is why? Seems kind of counter-productive to a monthly sub game to jump to the end. Then what?

You have my vote. Buy a 60's toon and lose all the history that went with Class Missions, or get a nice boost to grinding with the full story background (and all those NPC conversations where they may reference some of the missions you did), but not have to level up at a snail's pace. Having both options should make everyone happy.

Also, I get that they want you to jump to the end, but my question is why? Seems kind of counter-productive to a monthly sub game to jump to the end. Then what?

They kinda followed WoW in that regard. People will purchase this particular service, especially for those that have already leveled 1 of each class or AC, and don't feel the need to experience the story again. Not everyone is going to use it, and it's optional for everyone.