Stronghold Intro Videos

Sith_Holocron

Before I quibble, let me mention first that I do like the fact that we can see our Stronghold intro videos more than once via the console.

OK, now to the complaint: Is it just me or do the intro videos for Dromund Kaas and Coruscant pale by comparison to the other Strongholds? Even Nar Shaddaa has a longer intro video and that's usually the one everyone gets first, right? Seeing as they've done alterations to all of the class stories beginnings, how long do you think it'll be until they redo the SH intros?

I might recommend that in addition to the landing pad, that they might want to a camera flyby out side the window of whatever is the largest room in each SH.

What do you folks think?

Even Nar Shaddaa has a longer intro video and that's usually the one everyone gets first, right?

From a "cost-in-credits" point of view, probably not, since you can buy Coruscant and Dromund Kaas (both) for a *lot* less than Nar Shaddaa costs.

Seeing as they've done alterations to all of the class stories beginnings, how long do you think it'll be until they redo the SH intros?

Given that it's already more than three and a half years (5.2, April 2017) since they did those changes to the intros, your guess is as good as mine.

I might recommend that in addition to the landing pad, that they might want to a camera flyby out side the window of whatever is the largest room in each SH.

That's already the case for DK and Coru. (There's a flyby of the balcony which is outside the big room upstairs, although you might make a case foe the Garage (downstairs) being larger.)

Yavin is problematic because I don't think there's such a window (that is, the largest room doesn't have a window), and Umbara doesn't, as such even *have* rooms. Tatooine is also an oddity because a lot of it, like Yavin and Rishi, is outdoors.