The Great Je'daii Order

Almar_

Je’daii is a compound word from Dai Bendu language it basically means Light and Dark. The Je’daii order was the first force using order. They later became the Jedi and the Sith.

For many, many years the Je’daii Order was extinct. However, not long ago I lost my hand and my leg Serving the Jedi order and subsequently saving the woman I love. Even though this made me care for her deeply,

the Jedi Council refused to let me marry her. They also forbade me to have my twin brother in my life just because he uses the dark side. So after a heated debate with the Jedi Order I left. I did not want to become a renegade with no purpose.

So I resurrected the Je’daii order. Before long, Jedi and non-Jedi from around the galaxy were flocking to our new order! We can love, we can marry, we can use the dark side, & we can be ourselves!

We have 35-40 members on during prime time and rarely drop below 15. We have 10 slots open. There are squads to help people, Active, but optional Role Playing (with a separate Channel) as well as PVE, & some PvP. We have scheduled Events, a Guild Bank , a Web Site and the most structure you will find.

Role Playing and Guild participation are encouraged but NEVER required. It is fine to just use the guild for a hook up for quests, Flash Points, and Ops. We want you to have fun not feel obligated.

The Website is: http://www.thegreatjedaiiorder.enjin.com/

In game mail or whisper Almar, Almor, Alm'ar or Jen'daii For an interview. If they are not on line. Send an in Game mail to Almar listing your play time and every attempt will be made to contact you.

Edited by Almar_

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We will occasionally ask a guilded person only when we see (on the who list) that they are the only member online in their class,in their Guild for several days in a row. Sometimes people get blind invites to a guild when they are brand new, thinking it is a group invite, they accept. Then they get stuck in an unorganized guild that often has no players on line within a short time. Not knowing how to get out they just stay there. We ask if they are stuck in a dying guild.

I know it is a sensitive subject, but if the guild they are in is active they will not seek to leave. So it poses no threat to guilds that are organized and taking good care of their members.

Additionally if any guild contacts me and asked to be put on the "no contact list" they never hear from my recruiters again.