Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Advantage> HM / NiM Raiding Guild LF New and Returning Raiders.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
<Advantage> HM / NiM Raiding Guild LF New and Returning Raiders.

Solrare
02.11.2018 , 08:48 PM | #1
<E> <Advantage> Is a new end-game PVE progression guild that is focused on completing all relevant HM and NiM content. We are seeking NEW & Returning Raiders that want to obtain 100% operation completion while at the same time continuously looking to improve their level of play.

Progression TFB NiM 5/5, S&V NiM 7/7, 4/5 NiM DF, 2/5 NiM DP. We are always looking for exceptional players regardless of role to solidify our roster. Current Needs: 1 Tank and 1 Dps. Raid Schedule: Sunday, Monday from 6-9pm PST / 9pm-12am EST. Must have Starparse, and Discord with a working Mic. (Dps should be able to parse at least 9.5k on a 2.5m dummy)

We are willing to PAY for your Character Transfer in order to strengthen our roster ASAP. If you are interested and would like more information, Private Msg me on the forums or join our Discord (https://discord.gg/a4qTf5R). I can also be reached in-game (Satele-Shan) on Mantis, Kuchikoo, Kuchi San, Kuchikuu, and Viacondioz.

Solrare
02.14.2018 , 07:50 PM | #2
Still Looking for 1 Dps, 1 Healer , and 1 Tank to fill out the roster! If you only have HM experience and think you have what it takes, shoot me a PM on the forums or join our Discord channel. https://discord.gg/a4qTf5R
SWTOR US-Satele Shan: Viacondioz, Kuchikuu, Kuchikoo, Mantis

WoW US-Illidan: Kuchikuu, Kuchikoo, Kuchiikoo

TerisNalto
02.20.2018 , 08:38 PM | #3
Hit us up

Solrare
02.21.2018 , 11:12 PM | #4
updated needs!

Solrare
02.23.2018 , 05:26 AM | #5
Updated Needs and Schedule. Still searching for exceptional players regardless of role.

Solrare
02.26.2018 , 12:25 AM | #6
Updated Progression, Needs, and Schedule. Still Looking for more talented individuals who want to clear content and have a good time.

Solrare
02.28.2018 , 06:04 AM | #7
Updated Needs. Still Looking for more talented individuals who want to clear content and have a good time.

Solrare
03.02.2018 , 10:21 PM | #8
Updated Needs!

Solrare
03.05.2018 , 12:44 AM | #9
We are looking for solid DPS that can parse at least 8.5-9k on most fights.

TheNavalJedi
03.07.2018 , 03:19 PM | #10
I'm interested in trying out to see if you guys think I might be a good fit. I don't have any progression op exp but have done quite a few HM's and am willing to study mechanics of necessary fights. I have a flexible schedule to work with as well

Just got back on with a fresh sub, I'm almost fully geared and specd and always looking to improve my game. shoot me a message in game at "Itznotfatal"