Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Achievement Hunters Discord MMO Community

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
Achievement Hunters Discord MMO Community

RobertFKennedyUS
12.30.2017 , 02:59 PM | #1
Achievement Hunters is not a guild. It is a multi-player activity-based community with a discord server. There is no commitment, guild tags, nor mic required. Recently we also started a HM/Hardmare/Nightmare raid recruitment section.

Every day people form groups on our Discord server for HM and group finder operations. Some times people do NiM ops, DvL world bosses, the Yavin walker boss, kill trading for open world pvp achievements, HM FP and Uprisings. We also do a weekly highly efficient groups for getting the open world pvp achievements and base raiding.

We have partnered with a guild and got approximately 60 people the "Bringing Down the House" Stronghold Achievement for getting 50 people in a stronghold. We also have done 10 stack Dreadtooth, and Nightmare Pilgrim and we considering the Ancient Threat on Yavin.

The rules are simple: don't be a jerk and use common courtesy when volunteering for operations. The server is very well built to prevent excessive pinging.

People are free to request tags based on their level of operations experience.

We currently have over 500+ members ranging from people with 100% ops experience to casual players just looking to get some more rare achievements and have fun. Feel free to join. Thank you.

https://discord.gg/MRhrHvb

Tay

RobertFKennedyUS
01.15.2018 , 02:45 AM | #2
Picked up all the Section X achievements for open world kills, base kills, killed 5 stack Dreadtooth while we were at it. Maybe we'll revisit him at some point for the 10 stack achieve.

PetFish
01.15.2018 , 11:56 PM | #3
Thanks for this, almost impossible to get the remaining PvP achievements these days.
Here's my referral link if you want your 7 days and free transfer:
www.swtor.com/r/SYTfDw
Remove Datacrons from Legacy and give them a meaningful % boost that scales with level.
RIP SW:ToR Subscription ... December 2012 - July 2018

RobertFKennedyUS
01.16.2018 , 03:10 AM | #4
You're welcome.

RobertFKennedyUS
02.02.2018 , 11:24 AM | #5
We've made some great improvements to allow people to opt out of @here messages they don't want while making it very convenient to get help for those activities they do want. 150% growth in one month. Feel free to check us out.

DramaticFerret
02.13.2018 , 03:30 AM | #6
Cool server, lots of cool guys who have much more insight into classes and roles than I do, so i'd recommend this server to anyone who is looking not only to get into more content but also see some interesting builds for their classes.

Bearmanz
02.18.2018 , 01:47 AM | #7
Hey Tay I try to get in the achievement hunter server wont let me in it said it expire

RobertFKennedyUS
02.18.2018 , 09:15 AM | #8
Sorry about that. Try this one:

https://discord.gg/8sGKx7U

I'll add this to the opening post as well.

Bearmanz
02.18.2018 , 12:28 PM | #9
hey Tay it said the instant invite is invalid or has expired: I was in your server for week and just kick me out I cant get in

RobertFKennedyUS
02.19.2018 , 01:47 AM | #10
Interesting, I know a few people just joined today with it. We should talk more in private messages. Most likely something going on on your end. I'll send you a private message.