Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Healer LF NiM stuff

Crossward
01.16.2018 , 08:06 PM | #1
I'm Kohaku/Master Blaster, former from POT5 and Jedi Covenant. Used to run with <Death and Taxes> during 3.0, and <Nightmare Power> during 4.0. I main a sorc/sage but can heal with anything.

Due to my work and family I prefer a late night EST guild. I enjoy NiM clears and progression and sadly all the people I used to run with have left the game during late 4.0, so I've been casual for the last year and I can't take it anymore. I figured with the server merge, now's a good chance to get back into it. Let me know if your guild has a space.
Click for free stuff! My referral link. If you're on Jedi Covenant, send Pink diamond (imp) or Rose Quartz (pub) a mail with the forum name you used to complete the referral, and I'll send you 200k.

Solrare
02.12.2018 , 01:43 AM | #2
Hey Crossward,

<Advantage> Is a new end-game PVE progression guild that is focused on completing all relevant HM and NiM content. We are seeking NEW & Returning Raiders that want to obtain 100% operation completion while at the same time continuously looking to improve their level of play. Raid Schedule: Sun, Wed 6:30-10pm PST / 9:30-12:30am EST / 1:30-4:30pm Sydney time. Seeking 1 tank 1 healer and 1 dps to fill up our roster. If you are interested and would like more information send a PM.
SWTOR US-Satele Shan: Viacondioz, Kuchikuu, Kuchikoo, Mantis

WoW US-Illidan: Kuchikuu, Kuchikoo, Kuchiikoo