Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Fortitude> Republic Raiding

happysister
01.18.2019 , 04:06 PM | #81
Hello again, Star Forge! I'm back with another notice about an opening on one of our raid teams. Domino Squad, one of our VM teams, is looking for a new rDPS to join their roster. They raid Fridays, 8:00pm - 11:00pm EDT, and are currently working on VM DF. Give me a poke if you're interested. Thanks!
<Fortitude>
Lorhin - Gunslinger | Sashel - Scoundrel
Shylar - Guardian | Meewa - Sage
RIP my old servers [The Corsair, Canderous Ordo, Jedi Covenant] .

happysister
02.21.2019 , 10:14 PM | #82
Good evening, Star Forge! Domino Squad is looking for a tank. They are progging VM content, and are currently working on Brontes. Let me know if you'd be interested, or if you want more information. Thanks!
<Fortitude>

happysister
03.14.2019 , 05:07 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
Good evening, Star Forge! Domino Squad is looking for a tank. They are progging VM content, and are currently working on Brontes. Let me know if you'd be interested, or if you want more information. Thanks!
Hello again, Star Forge. The above quote is still applicable, as the team is still looking for a tank. Feel free to contact me if the position is of interest to you.

Also, big congrats to Resurrection on their first clear of MM Tyth last night! On to A&E!
<Fortitude>

happysister
03.22.2019 , 10:59 PM | #84
Greetings, Star Forge! Domino Squad is now looking for a rDPS to join their ranks (tank spot previously advertised is filled). Again, they are a HM team that started out as a SM team. They are currently progressing on HM Brontes. Let me know if you're interested, or have questions. Thanks!
<Fortitude>

happysister
04.04.2019 , 05:16 PM | #85
Hello again, Star Forge! Team Misfits is looking for a DPS to join their roster. They are a NiM prog team, and raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00pm - 11:00pm server time. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
<Fortitude>

happysister
04.05.2019 , 02:03 PM | #86
It just occurred to me that I totally forgot to announce Resurrection's first kill of MM A&E last week, in this thread. Definitely one of my most favorite fights in the game. Go team!
<Fortitude>

happysister
05.05.2019 , 05:00 PM | #87
Good afternoon, Star Forge! One of our VM prog teams, Erret's Ferret, is in the market for a new tank. Any flavor tank will do, so long as the player is willing to learn, and has a good attitude. The team is currently progging VM Master Blaster, and run Fridays at 10pm EST to 12am EST. Contact me if you are interested in this position. Thanks!
<Fortitude>

happysister
05.14.2019 , 06:25 PM | #88
Good evening, Star Forge!
One of our teams, Band of Misfits, is in need of a rDPS. They raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00pm-11:00pm eastern. Misfits is currently progging MM TFB. Give me a poke if you're interested. Thanks!
<Fortitude>

happysister
05.18.2019 , 11:47 AM | #89
Congratulations to Domino Squad, one of our VM teams, for getting their first VM Queen kill last night! Hard work does pay off.
<Fortitude>