Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Quest missing since 4.0

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OneSoul
10.23.2015 , 11:41 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Sage_of_Battle View Post
Same exact issue as you, even same planet except I just got to Quesh to start the quest and after the patch, it disappeared completely. Posted in the customer service section as well, made a ticket, no response on either. I find it completely ridiculous that an update/xpac that's story oriented, breaks your story line quest. How does a bug like this even get past beta testing. If there even was any beta testing.
Not sure what testing occurred. It would have been nice to have the PTS open so it could have been caught there and delayed the patch. This pretty much is game breaking.
"It's only in the face of horror that you truly find your nobler selves. And you can be so noble. So, I'll bring you pain, I'll bring you horror, so that you may rise above it."-Gabriel

Toccss
10.23.2015 , 12:20 PM | #42
I'll keep you guys updated in the first post. I feel like they don't care due to not having any official response at all.

PFCRJ
10.23.2015 , 03:49 PM | #43
Same here, stuck on alderaan, battle of organa class quest is gone. Hope this gets fixed soon.

onotang
10.23.2015 , 09:36 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by supajasiu View Post
Nada, I know I don't have a problem with the continuity because I got the quest from a Instanced NPC, a instance I can't get in to anymore I might add :/

EDIT:
I called customer support, and the lady was nice enough to ask around, and apparently the devs know about the problem and there trying to work it out. So I can at least confirm they know **** is ****ed.

thank you! thats a relief. but i wonder why they didnt post it on the forum as "known issue"

darth_sithlord
10.24.2015 , 12:55 AM | #45
I'm happy that they know and will fix the problem. I also wish they said something that they know there is a problem with the class quests

Mezhified
10.24.2015 , 06:17 AM | #46
Same problem, here. Stuck on Taris. Also made a ticket, I will keep you guys updated on my ticket hope they fix it soon.

Disunity
10.24.2015 , 06:43 AM | #47
This is a long and ridiculous wait.

DannoC
10.24.2015 , 07:32 AM | #48
Same problem on my Inquisitor. Update on my ticket - zero response after 36 hours.

Toccss
10.24.2015 , 08:15 AM | #49
Updated the main post.

Note: If your lurking on the forums and have this issue please post it here so that the devs know roughly how many users this is effecting.

Thanks all.

xFREYx
10.24.2015 , 10:36 AM | #50
Well to say im annoyed is an understatement, i hope we get reimbursed with the the amount of sub time that we have been unable to play our characters. Cant believe there has still be no word about this.
Waynn Raintaker - lvl 60 - Jedi Sage (DPS)