Undisruptable Unstunable Hack:Deactivate on Assasin 100% surefire deactivation of CP

Mephesh

So I just came across an assasin who deactivated my control point and was immune against all kinds of disrupts and stuns.

3 People using their disrupt skill but it didn't do anything because somewhere in the passives there's an immunity against disrupt for tank assasin I think.

Means with those passive buffs they can deactivate every control point without getting disrupted or stuned, which is really undermining the sense of hack-skills beeing disruptable.

It's quite the imbalance. Dear SWTOR-team, please fix this disrupt-immunity garbage so that the deactivation hack can properly be disrupted in the Odessen PvP Zone.

It's not a hack, and it's not a passive. Most likely, it's good use of Deflection with CC immunity utility and Force Shroud.

Trust me, other things in Odessen are a lot more broken, like Entrench and Force Barrier. These issues have never been fixed, and are the reason (in conjunction with the heavy RNG present in the WZ) so many people will leave OPG upon entering.

Edited by Sabachthanus

It's not a hack, and it's not a passive. Most likely, it's good use of Deflection with CC immunity utility and Force Shroud.

Trust me, other things in Odessen are a lot more broken, like Entrench and Force Barrier. These issues have never been fixed, and are the reason (in conjunction with the heavy RNG present in the WZ) so many people will leave OPG upon entering.

Entrench is just as broken as shroud and force crush on OPG. Your point being?

Edited by WickedGonzo

Yeah, I do this on my assassin and my sniper all the time. The assassin has a utility that extends Shroud by 2 seconds, giving them 5 seconds of force/tech resist - counter it with a Low Slash.

On my MM sniper, I take the 15s off Entrench which means I cannot be stunned or interrupted for 23 seconds every 45 seconds - that's over 50% uptime with no counter.

Mara has 75% force/tech resist on Obfuscate that can be very effective, heck even when I play my Jugg and grab Unstoppable utility, as soon as you leap in and start to deactivate everyone uses their knockbacks first and waste them on you. :)

Entrench is just as broken as shroud and force crush on OPG. Your point being?

Reading comprehension needs work. I said it's more broken. Crush grants immunity for 6 sec, shroud for 3 secs (baseline). Unless used perfectly and/or specc'ed into, shroud crush and will not protect the user from interrupts/stuns for the full duration of the deactivate channel.

Entrench, lasting longer, allows for a much greater margin of error, and less player skill. It's also on a relatively low cd. That's why it's more broken.

Edited by Sabachthanus

They should have made the installation of the buff be a item you click so that it could be interrupted like any normal objective.

Making it a cast like an ability was a mistake.

Having said that people should be paying more attention to objective spawn points and killing those reds long before they get to your nodes. Especially since objectives pop before nodes.

Edited by Foambreaker