SnX returning to business as usual.

azzhealy

Recruitment has re-opened:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=554894

Will work on ranked team's running from Sunday -Thursday 5:30pm AEST to 9:30pm AEST. if you can meet these timing's contact us in-game.

Anyone interested in ranked if you could let us know here, so we can gather a scope of the community and its desired involvement for game's now or within the future.

We will be qued every night , no exact time set unfortunately but we will be qued and we will organise other groups to play with, regardless pugs or pub guilds which atleast got the balls for it.. Dont know why we dont maximise ranked games to be honest.. Fastest way to gear up and at this stage of the game.. Comms is better than ego. I really admire the pugs weve been playing against the past couple of nights. I still wonder who the F were those groups queing ranked and giving us free comms by leaving the ranked match.. But hey thanks for the free comms

Recruitment has re-opened:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=554894

Will work on ranked team's running from Sunday -Thursday 5:30pm AEST to 9:30pm AEST. if you can meet these timing's contact us in-game.

Anyone interested in ranked if you could let us know here, so we can gather a scope of the community and its desired involvement for game's now or within the future.

PS we dont use voice comms...

PS we dont use voice comms...

Good to know your ranked teams have such great team chemistry they don't even need to communicate. But typing out instructions is fairly efficient time wise. :csw_c3po:

Good to know your ranked teams have such great team chemistry they don't even need to communicate. But typing out instructions is fairly efficient time wise. :csw_c3po:[/

Im not really into typing., i just normaly type where im going at the begining of the match, then take it from there.. If you constantly look at the map and put the say solo defender on your focus target, ounce he looses health i react.. Its not really rocket science but it works for me .. You can try it.

Dont get me wrong, i wanted to have everyone in vent since i purchased it.. We normally get in vent ten nobody talks and we still get to react.. Dont worry if i get a pug group or if you guys want to play with us we can jump in vent. Whichever you guys prefer and comfortable with

Good to know your ranked teams have such great team chemistry they don't even need to communicate. But typing out instructions is fairly efficient time wise. :csw_c3po:

PS i said that comms thing since asked us last night if we using any

I'll make a point of queueing the group for ranked warzones when I'm raiding, hopefully we pop! :p

If you queue our raid group for ranked warzones whilst we're in an Operation, you're going to have a bad time.

I've had a lot of patience when it comes to Seraphic Nexus... but I am really tired of the excuses you guys seem to pull.

"Will work on ranked team's running from Sunday -Thursday 5:30pm AEST to 9:30pm AEST. if you can meet these timing's contact us in-game. -Saedus." We constantly are asking you if you would like to do ranked, because we sure as hell know you have the numbers. http://i.imgur.com/4dBNJ80.jpg but still with your A-team on you make an excuse "We don't have the numbers" "We're too tired". All I have to say is bull crap that 21 people in your guild are tired all at once at 9 pm AEST. Didn't Saedus used to say we should get as much ranked in as possible since ratings don't even matter, afterall it's Pre-Season. So I don't see your problems to not queue. When after all we had two games yesterday, lost one, won the next. Then you quit. (Da****?) We didn't trash talk or insult you in any way shape or form. So what's the real issue here, your epeens getting in the way? Or perhaps it's time for 8mans in normal warzones. Such a fricken joke Seraphic. Seriously. You have the gear and the numbers so I don't see why you won't queue ranked against other teams. Or perhaps you just won't queue ranked against our team. It is what it is though, just know that many people find your "PvP" guild, a joke.

Some say they are Preparing to enter into the Esports with a game that's not supported on a stolen guild name with shirts that are a rip-off of the real SnX. I did hear SWTOR will be supported "soon" and that it will be Ranked only (totally bu******* that one) but I'm sure they wouldn't show for that either.

In-house: within, conducted within, or utilizing an organization's own staff or resources rather than external facilities

i.e. Everybody participating is a member of a select group, whether it is a guild, a group of mates or some other exclusive membership rather than playing with anyone willing to join.

Bashed By Convicts, don't put your A-team up against a group of PuGs. We were very misled about what in-house ranked is defined as.

Wasn't part of rwz tonight, but really, BBC got whoever was online at the time. Would you really tell a guildie to f*ck off and use a pug?

Edited by -Holmes

I joined a group advertising LFM for in-house ranked and was under the impression that they were organising both teams. First game was a few BBC with some 2 or 3 PuGs, it was a reasonably close game and felt pretty fai. Next game BBC got rid of the PuGs in favour of guildies and proceeded to walk all over our team. I'd rather you didn't throw dirt all over my post when you don't actually know what happened.

Not sure what kind of response I'll get from BBC but I have no interest being exploited by them for a higher team rating, kills, medals and ranked warzone commendations.

I joined a group advertising LFM for in-house ranked and was under the impression that they were organising both teams. First game was a few BBC with some 2 or 3 PuGs, it was a reasonably close game and felt pretty fai. Next game BBC got rid of the PuGs in favour of guildies and proceeded to walk all over our team. I'd rather you didn't throw dirt all over my post when you don't actually know what happened.

Not sure what kind of response I'll get from BBC but I have no interest being exploited by them for a higher team rating, kills, medals and ranked warzone commendations.

So you WOULD tell your guildies to take a hike, cause you want to play with people you don't know instead?

r we really having this conversation again really ?

in-house ranked pvp is for those to do ranked in a guild or by PUG'ing it is there for those who want to get the gear faster than doing normal pvp and for those in guilds that don't really do pvp that can pvp that with others with out quiting halfway tho. its good for those in guilds that pve most of the time to get a chance in pvp. and have ppl come into pvp more

A-Teams is for External Ranked pvp against other team A-Teams if an A-Team is going against PUGS its best to pull back on the skill abit to allow the PUGS a chance to have fun in Ranked pvp.

DON"T BE SUCH D**** AND JUST QUE A TEAM TO JUST KILL ALL HOPE IN PUG PVP

r we really having this conversation again really ?

in-house ranked pvp is for those to do ranked in a guild or by PUG'ing it is there for those who want to get the gear faster than doing normal pvp and for those in guilds that don't really do pvp that can pvp that with others with out quiting halfway tho. its good for those in guilds that pve most of the time to get a chance in pvp. and have ppl come into pvp more

A-Teams is for External Ranked pvp against other team A-Teams if an A-Team is going against PUGS its best to pull back on the skill abit to allow the PUGS a chance to have fun in Ranked pvp.

DON"T BE SUCH D**** AND JUST QUE A TEAM TO JUST KILL ALL HOPE IN PUG PVP

Pretty much sums it all up...

BBC will always be in house with a 1 or 2 pugs earlier in a game but ounce a guildie comes in we give him the spot..

We never trashed a group (pubs) on our fullest potential.. We somehow manage the game for everyone to have a reasonable go at the ranked game hence its in house..

It provides the chance for non pvp guilds to play ranked

It gives a higher comm than a normal warzone (can you always win a normal warzone) regardless its still higher comms than winning a normal warzone

We wont split our group hence we are a guild that does ranked pvp....

We dont have anyone to play against with

We dont trash talk or mock in a warzone

*to be honest pugs put up a good fight than some premades. (Just my take)

If you dont want to play, then dont join... Its that simple... If you want to sort composition or something then go for it

Edited by jwalsham

Pretty much sums it all up...

BBC will always be in house with a 1 or 2 pug earlier in the game but ounce a guildie comes in we give him the spot..

We never trashed a group (pubs) on our fullest potential.. We somehow manage the game for everyone to have a reasonable go at the ranked game hence its in house..

It provides the chance for non pvp guilds to play ranked

It gives a higher comms than a normal warzone (can you always win a normal warzone) regardless its still higher comms than winning a normal warzone

We wont split our group hence we are a guild that does ranked pvp....

We dont have anyone to play against with

We dont trash talk or mock in a warzone

*to be honest pugs put up a good fight than some premades. (Just my take)

If you dont want to play, then dont join... Its that simple... If you want to sort composition or something then go for it

It's more the fact that your team changed after the first game and on the same map, Voidstar, the game completely changed to be a one-sided BBC stomping ground. There's no shortage of guildies online at 11pm AEST that you can take to ranked pvp so you can't avoid the fact that you took pugs over guildies and then turned around and made a full team out of BBC.

And it doesn't give more comms if one team gets 60 and the other gets 140.