Torian didn't propose :(

Cedia

My gal never became a Mando, does he only propose if you are one?

Also, when he asked about kids, she told him she didn't want kids. Is that a dealbreaker for him as well?

I just finished Chapter 3 and I'm getting no more conversations. Am I bugged? I'm pretty sure I got the rest of the romance cutscenes.

Well, I watched someone's youtube who made pretty much the same choices I did, and there was no proposal.

So, phew, I think I'm okay. I'm hoping that he'll still be romanceable in the future, but the main thing I was worried about was being bugged since I do have Mako's romance mission bug that I just escape out of. Hopefully that will be gone on Tuesday.

Well, I watched someone's youtube who made pretty much the same choices I did, and there was no proposal.

So, phew, I think I'm okay. I'm hoping that he'll still be romanceable in the future, but the main thing I was worried about was being bugged since I do have Mako's romance mission bug that I just escape out of. Hopefully that will be gone on Tuesday.

In essence, to get the full romance, you have to pick all the [Flirt] options (except for a very small number on some classes that give "disapprove", or pre-4.0, gave -1 affection - don't pick these), and especially on the one key conversation (usually around 2/3 of the way through the story) which activates the rest of it.

If you don't pick [Flirt] on the key conversation, that's it, the romance is dead. Like the one everyone (even me) complains about in KotFE Chapter Nine. (You get two options to "I want to talk to one of you", one with [Flirt] and one without. If you want to romance one of the romance targets from KotFE chapters 1-9, pick the one with [Flirt] - it means flirt with the person you choose on the next screen, NOT flirt with the person you're currently looking at.)

Well, the romance is definitely still "on" as I'm getting letters.

And I'm pretty sure that you don't need to choose the flirt options every single time as long as you don't choose something that is obviously ending the romance.