How about allowing a healer companion for Flashpoints?

So I've noticed that there aren't that many healers and since the most effective way of getting a group together so far is asking around general chat, it can be incredibly difficult to get through Flashpoints with randoms.

It'd be nice if they'd assign a generic healing companion for 4 man groups without a healer on Flashpoints. I don't want it to become unbalanced, but as a tank I'm really tired of spending an hour typing "lf healer" into general chat.

There is a "looking for group" checkbox in the Who social tab, but I've only ever seen like three people at a time use it. Hopefully at some point they'll implement a dungeon finder system or something. Not that I'm blaming them; it took WoW like 5 years to get that in the game.

Because then you're missing an actual player...

Yet you still have 4 little dudes running around, just 1 person is controlling 2 of them.

I've 2 and 3 manned several of the flashpoints using companions for slots we didn't have. It isn't terribly difficult as long as the person with the companion isn't a faceroller.