Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Vercundus
08.14.2017 , 06:56 AM | #5011
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
I really hope one day Malavai Quinn will be opened up for romance to more classes than just a female Sith Warrior. I have a Sith Inquisitor namely who'd love to get her hands on the Major...
And I really hope he will be opened to be killed by other classes as well, namely, well, by every other class...

feylyndiira
08.14.2017 , 06:57 AM | #5012
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellisande View Post
Read in the voice of George Takai. Something which is surprisingly appropriate all things considered.
That was the intent... ;-)
Crimson and Ebony
A Tale of the Sith Warrior

feylyndiira
08.14.2017 , 06:58 AM | #5013
Quote: Originally Posted by Vercundus View Post
And I really hope he will be opened to be killed by other classes as well, namely, well, by every other class...
Shoo, hater! Off with you! Go find your own thread!
Crimson and Ebony
A Tale of the Sith Warrior

Nightfrogger
08.14.2017 , 08:00 AM | #5014
Quote: Originally Posted by feylyndiira View Post
New chapter up....more Alderaan. Not totally thrilled with it, but the next one should be much better because it's something I've had planned for awhile.

Vengeance Through Mercy
Just got home from work time to start reading...assuming my bird stops chewing on my glasses or stops singing me the song of his people...

AngFour
08.14.2017 , 10:15 AM | #5015
My sister just became a Quinnmancer!

She doesn't get a lot of time to play games (mother of 7 year old twin daughters!) so between school and work she's only completed 3 stories in the last 4 years, none of whom have even made it to SoR, let alone KotFE/ET.

But she had just resubscribed recently and did the SW story. When she told me this, I asked, "Did you romance Quinn?"
"Yes, yes I did!" "Soooo...what did you think of his betrayal?" "Oh, that rat bas***d! I KNEW he was going to do something like that. I could feeeeeel it!" "Did you continue the romance?" "...Yes. AND IT WAS WORTH IT HIS LETTERS WERE SO SWEET I LOVE HIM!"

So there you are. Another one joins the ranks, though I don't think she's even aware that a SWTOR forum exists, let alone a whole 500+ page thread dedicated to him, so won't be chiming in on this thread any time soon, lol.
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/WdlNy8 I get stuff, you get stuff, we both win!

Sarova
08.14.2017 , 11:04 AM | #5016
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
In honor of 500 pages of Quinn love, here is my tribute 50 Shades of Quinn. He was not amused.
My eyes! That is worse than Quinn dancing naked to terrible pop music!

Quote: Originally Posted by AngFour View Post

But she had just resubscribed recently and did the SW story. When she told me this, I asked, "Did you romance Quinn?"
"Yes, yes I did!" "Soooo...what did you think of his betrayal?" "Oh, that rat bas***d! I KNEW he was going to do something like that. I could feeeeeel it!" "Did you continue the romance?" "...Yes. AND IT WAS WORTH IT HIS LETTERS WERE SO SWEET I LOVE HIM!"

So there you are. Another one joins the ranks, though I don't think she's even aware that a SWTOR forum exists, let alone a whole 500+ page thread dedicated to him, so won't be chiming in on this thread any time soon, lol.
This has got be worth a pre-emptive signed poster! Devs - hope you're reading this and understanding why we need more Quinn stuff in our lives!
Urgently Fix the 5.10 Quinn & Koth Issue
6.0: more ♥ Quinn ♥ Aric ♥ Theron ♥ Doc ♥ Koth please
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Nightfrogger
08.14.2017 , 11:19 AM | #5017
Well messing around with the recording stuff...while in voice chat...so my friend talking in voice chat recorded over the video lol

Lord_Rezo
08.14.2017 , 11:22 AM | #5018
How the hell did this thread manage to reach 500 pages!!

500 pages of Quinn loving!!! THIS IS MADNESS!!!
Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

Quote: Originally Posted by Goalan
The world is what you make of it. If you break down real life it can be just a grind too. Or you could go through life and enjoy the journey, and beauty of it all.

Nightfrogger
08.14.2017 , 11:39 AM | #5019
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Rezo View Post
How the hell did this thread manage to reach 500 pages!!

500 pages of Quinn loving!!! THIS IS MADNESS!!!
And we love every second of it

Lunafox
08.14.2017 , 12:08 PM | #5020
Quote: Originally Posted by AngFour View Post
My sister just became a Quinnmancer!

She doesn't get a lot of time to play games (mother of 7 year old twin daughters!) so between school and work she's only completed 3 stories in the last 4 years, none of whom have even made it to SoR, let alone KotFE/ET.

Yes! Another to our ranks Tell her she's welcome, even if she's not a forum dweller. <3