Advice on pvp set/stats

tinklefairy

I have a couple questions about pvp gear.

1) Is alacrity a good stat for healing?

2)which pvp set do i get? i am currently using a medic/lethality hybrid spec. Is the alacrity set good? the set bonus is useless as i do not have the final med talent that the bonus applies to.

3) if i were to switch to a pure concealment spec (unsure what spec i will end up with as i am still trying to see which i like more before i commit to a set bonus) what set would i want?

thank you for the help, been trying to find all this information but cant seem to find it anywhere.

I have a couple questions about pvp gear.

1) Is alacrity a good stat for healing?

No. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=309664

2)which pvp set do i get? i am currently using a medic/lethality hybrid spec. Is the alacrity set good? the set bonus is useless as i do not have the final med talent that the bonus applies to.

Alacrity sucks as stated above, but you can run the medic set and swap your enhancements for crit/power/surge as you prefer. Set bonuses... kinda suck no matter what. Pick what gives you the most hp/expertise and then gear from there. This changes if you're DPS, they have other needs.

3) if i were to switch to a pure concealment spec (unsure what spec i will end up with as i am still trying to see which i like more before i commit to a set bonus) what set would i want?

Enforcer's is the DPS operative set. You could wear the Field Tech's if you want (it looks MUCH better), but the set bonuses won't help you.