Most played and least played class?

xzxzxz

That article is 3 months old.

I find that sorcs are still the most played class. I have no numbers to back it up but I've been levelling an alt and sorcs still seem to dominate the number of online players on the first couple of planets so far.

Powertech/Vanguard and operative/scoundrel are definitely the 2 least played.

The most played often change (It used to be inquisitors, specially sorcs), then there was a severe increase in mercenaries and commandos, now it's probably marauders/sentinels. The number of vanguards alsoincreased slightly.

But there's no doubt that scoundrels are the least played, probably tied with operatives.

But there's no doubt that scoundrels are the least played, probably tied with operatives.

I agree with this, I leveled an Operative to 50, and past Nar Shaddaa into Tatooine and throughout the rest of the planets, I hardly saw any other Operatives on the same planet I was on. I don't have much experience on the Republic side, but I'm playing a Republic toon now, and yeah, Scoundrels are the same way.

• 3 months later...
Just saying I don't see that many power techs compared to other classes when I play

I have to agree, Not saying bounty hunters are the least played.. But they're definitely being pushed to the side by all the Mercenary's (On my server the Red Eclipse EU) every bounty hunter i come across is usually a Merc.

I tend to agree that the Operative is a class i rarely see anymore especially a DPS in WZ. I was leveling a BH PT until i witnessed them all being leveled so i switched back to my Op. I prefer playing the rarer class, makes me feel special ^_^.

I have to agree, Not saying bounty hunters are the least played.. But they're definitely being pushed to the side by all the Mercenary's (On my server the Red Eclipse EU) every bounty hunter i come across is usually a Merc.

I tend to agree that the Operative is a class i rarely see anymore especially a DPS in WZ. I was leveling a BH PT until i witnessed them all being leveled so i switched back to my Op. I prefer playing the rarer class, makes me feel special ^_^.

I've actually noticed the opposite. I see a lot of powertecs, but not many mercs. I see a lot of marauder/sents, followed by sorcerers, then jugg/guardians

Don't see many troopers at all, particularly vanguards, or many consulars, particularly shadows. Ops are rarer than snipers, but neither are common.

I agree playing a rare class makes me feel good and special. :D

I've actually noticed the opposite. I see a lot of powertecs, but not many mercs. I see a lot of marauder/sents, followed by sorcerers, then jugg/guardians

Don't see many troopers at all, particularly vanguards, or many consulars, particularly shadows. Ops are rarer than snipers, but neither are common.

The funny thing is all the servers Ive been on have different classes that are played more. For example I was on one server were sent. were everywhere. On another server there is not a lot of sent. and a ton of guardians. Its like that every time I switch servers or am on different servers.

Don't see many troopers at all, particularly vanguards, or many consulars, particularly shadows.

You don't see many shadows because we are always cloaked:) the fact that you don't see many of us means we are doing our job well! But trust me, we are there, and although you may not see us, we see you 0_0

I find this thread funny because my main is scondrel sawbones on the republic side and my main imp alt is a operative healer (leveled this one concealment though).

My main dps alt on the republic side is a infitrator shadow... Guess I just like unpopular classes.

Will say one thing, smugglers/operatives get all the gear in Ops. Rarely did I ever have to roll for gear they pretty much just auto gave it to me until I had gear for spec and off spec.

Knights are clearly the most popular and I will agree that scondrels are more rare. Not really sure the most popular on the Imp side, but I have seen many operatives on the imp side. I've done flash points and heroics with all concealment spec operatives. Totally hillarious to see all the CC's, darts and blades flying.