Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Life Day Stronghold Decorating Contest -- Any Interest?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Life Day Stronghold Decorating Contest -- Any Interest?

Xina_LA
11.14.2019 , 08:41 AM | #1
Greetings, fellow stronghold decorators!

If I announced a contest for the Best Life Day Themed Stronghold, asked everyone to post screenshots and/or links to video tours, and offered Cartel Coins codes as prizes, would you be interested?

Let's see if there would be enough participants to make this fun!
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Rrusalka
11.15.2019 , 03:18 AM | #2
I don't know if I'd make another but I do have a themed SH from last year that I put together. It's fairly silly but it was fun to go nuts with it.

The only downside is I picked the train and the visitors to that SH are pretty much nonexistent.

Xina_LA
11.15.2019 , 07:13 AM | #3
If I put the strongholds up for public voting on the winner, maybe it would generate some visitors for everyone.

EHKodiak
11.16.2019 , 03:32 AM | #4
I don't want to redo any of my strongholds at the minute, but I would be interested in seeing what some people come up

Xina_LA
11.16.2019 , 07:49 AM | #5
That's a good point. Would it be a good idea to limit it to one room?

OlBuzzard
11.18.2019 , 03:47 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
Greetings, fellow stronghold decorators!

If I announced a contest for the Best Life Day Themed Stronghold, asked everyone to post screenshots and/or links to video tours, and offered Cartel Coins codes as prizes, would you be interested?

Let's see if there would be enough participants to make this fun!
Not a bad idea really... I'm just not that good at it really !!

But I'd say there are quite a few that are !
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

casirabit
11.18.2019 , 05:45 PM | #7
I don't really want to redo my strongholds as some are still a work in progress and it takes me a bit to get what I like.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

JediQuaker
11.20.2019 , 09:41 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rrusalka View Post
The only downside is I picked the train and the visitors to that SH are pretty much nonexistent.
I wish there was a way to actually know if anyone visits your Stronghold.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Rrusalka
11.21.2019 , 08:42 PM | #9
Once in a blue moon I will be startled by an npc deco come to life. Before I realize it is someone visiting one of my SH's.

I took a good look at my train today. It still conveys my holiday feelings. I did add a few of the night life patrons but mostly left it unchanged. It is bright and obnoxious in some places and more formal in others. I figured I might have to gut it but honestly I still like it for what it is and that is slightly ridiculous and over the top.

Xina_LA
11.22.2019 , 11:47 AM | #10
Last year, I decorated my Umbara train as a Christmas (Life Day) train. I'll have to take some screenshots of that.