HM Soa and HM bonethrasher melee unfriendly

zzzzzz

really love fights where completely getting rid of your melee makes the fight 100x easier, GUESS ITS TIME TO LEVEL A SAGE

This is how every game has been since EQ1. Back in EQ1 meele was king but ever since fights became all about "zomg move out of fire!" 80% of fights are melee unfriendly because developers dont know how to design fights regularly which are more friendly toward melee and less toward range DPS.

Melee usually have to deal with moving, cleaves, knockbacks etc while ranged get to sit back in one spot and DPS and occasionally move out of fire and pewpew on the move and still do DPS.

Lame

How so broseph

Idk i'd think someone who posts that would at least have the boss down, but nope. You're like proxy bragging through the achievements of another guild, ***.

None of this has anything to with the fact that the encounters are horribly designed and buggy anyway though.

Edited by CHRISGG

Idk i'd think someone who posts that would at least have the boss down, but nope. You're like proxy bragging through the achievements of another guild, ***.

None of this has anything to with the fact that the encounters are horribly designed and buggy anyway though.

I am definitely not bragging. I am demonstrating that the first people who downed Soa NM used three melee. Thus, the fights can't be too "melee unfriendly".

After coming to that conclusion, I stated that the OP must be doing something wrong.

Edit: I would add that I don't believe encounters are "horribly designed" but merely too easy, but I would have to agree that there are too many bugs. Hopefully Bioware gets their act together in the next few patches.

Edited by conezero

I am definitely not bragging. I am demonstrating that the first people who downed Soa NM used three melee. Thus, the fights can't be too "melee unfriendly".

After coming to that conclusion, I stated that the OP must be doing something wrong.

Edit: I would add that I don't believe encounters are "horribly designed" but merely too easy, but I would have to agree that there are too many bugs. Hopefully Bioware gets their act together in the next few patches.

That it's possible doesn't mean anything. No one said it isn't possible. All it takes to see that the encounter is melee unfriendly is to... look at the encounter. Look at the mechanics of ball lightning.

Melee unfriendly.

Look at Bonethrasher everything.

Melee unfriendly.

Edited by CHRISGG