Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4.03 dxgmms2.sys Blue Screen in win10

vlasz
12.16.2015 , 05:47 PM | #11
Same exact problem,with taxi..
Another issue I've noticed is.When I am in a story instance and about to engage I get the loading screen for like
a second, and sometimes can lead to a bsod.
Mind Trick>Shadowlands> and now Starforge=Voka,Vawn,Polaro

betaku
12.17.2015 , 04:19 AM | #12
Its a driver / windows 10 1586 build problem. Rollback to 353.62 nvidia driver and run sfc /scannow, some files of windows 10 are overwriting by nvidia last driver.
Bėtrave - Sniper Beta'luna - Gunslinger
Takube - MarauderToutesttaku - Sentinel
Darth Malgus
Gaming Rig

SovereignXII
12.17.2015 , 09:52 AM | #13
I've been having issues too, BSOD, crashing and freezing. Did a system restore, checked the disc, did a memory scan and they came back clear. Did sfc/scannow and it found some errors and fixed them, ran the SWTOR repair and it found 11-12 files and fixed them. Rolled back my driver to the older 353.62 one, installed DX 9.0c. Nothing has fixed it, can't go more than 2 hours without something happening.

Tonkajoe
12.17.2015 , 05:33 PM | #14
I am also having this dxgmms2.sys BSOD .. almost always I think while on a TAXI on Balmorra .. I have had for a month or so also dropping to the loading screen randomly. A fix would be nice so I can get off this 'cursed planet.

knowmyname
12.18.2015 , 07:32 AM | #15
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit - Build 11082 (Released Dec 17th, 2015)
Just installed this version. haven't tested it yet but logging into the game now
previous build, I had no issues.

Lenovo y510p Laptop - Modded
i7 4700mq (Stock Clock)
16 GB Samsung Ram @ 1600
M.2 SSD 256GB (OS and games)
Nvidia GT 755m x2 (SLI - 359.06 Drivers - These Nvidia Control Panel Settings)

I was not aware this was an issue.
7 Day FREE Subscription + free stuff -----> REFERRAL LINK
SWTOR.tv <--- Link to all my streams
<KungFu Treachery> - Vėttė / Vįdėr
AKA: Liquor -=- #NerfOperatives

Cedia
12.18.2015 , 10:07 AM | #16
Thank you, I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this.

I've only gotten one BSOD but Reshade/SweetFX has been randomly recompiling. This happens specifically every time my ship does the whole hyperjump thing.

And yes, it never happened before the Windows 10 patch -- the one before yesterday's, and yesterday's didn't fix it.
* Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. * Please fix this!!! *

knowmyname
12.18.2015 , 11:47 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Cedia View Post
Thank you, I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this.

I've only gotten one BSOD but Reshade/SweetFX has been randomly recompiling. This happens specifically every time my ship does the whole hyperjump thing.

And yes, it never happened before the Windows 10 patch -- the one before yesterday's, and yesterday's didn't fix it.
so third party software running in the background? does it still BSOD when this is OFF?

no issues today...(streaming a flashpoint) Tython
Twith.tv/Therapy_Needed
Hitbox.tv/VETTEswtor
YouTube
SWTOR.tv
7 Day FREE Subscription + free stuff -----> REFERRAL LINK
SWTOR.tv <--- Link to all my streams
<KungFu Treachery> - Vėttė / Vįdėr
AKA: Liquor -=- #NerfOperatives

Cedia
12.18.2015 , 03:36 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by knowmyname View Post
so third party software running in the background? does it still BSOD when this is OFF?
Yes, it does. I mentioned Reshade because it gave me an easy way of telling me when the game wasn't working correctly.

By the way, Reshade/SweetFx does not interact with the game at all, therefore it is not third-party software that is forbidden in the ToS. It is post-processing software, just like what your graphics card does. It is simply another layer on top of how your graphics card reads the game information.

Because of this, at first I thought perhaps my graphics card was going, which is why I was relieved to find this thread.
* Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. * Please fix this!!! *

Draksen
12.19.2015 , 02:42 PM | #19
I noticed that too, today, on Taris:
everytime I take a taxi between more than 2 points: BSOD dxgmms2.sys
Maybe it has been there for longer than one day, but I noticed it today, and it's really annoying (compared to a standard CTD)
I run the latest NVIDIA drivers and my system didnt have such problems 1-2 weeks ago (dont know when it really started)
Thε Gαllακι Lεgαcy Thε Rεd Eclιpsε PvE / EU

Draggnor
12.20.2015 , 10:02 AM | #20
same here, hope there will be some fix soon