Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Smuggler Chapter 3 Achievement Completion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Smuggler Chapter 3 Achievement Completion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EHKodiak
12.14.2015 , 04:22 PM | #21
Yeah, they are :/

Zerileth
12.21.2015 , 09:31 AM | #22
Just finished Warrior and can confirm (at least in my case) it was not bugged . Consular left to go.

Side note: Warrior story was one of the best and most engaging throughout all 3 chapters. IMO it is only second to Agent.
. <--------just this little red dot

Jedlosson
12.22.2015 , 04:27 PM | #23
I have the same problem. I have all the chapter 3 achievements, only one bugged is the smuggler one in general tab.

MoonstalkerZ
12.22.2015 , 09:16 PM | #24
Just wanted to add my name to the list...finished the smuggler story after 4.0, everything in the game but the achievement indicates that I've completed the story. I want my achievement....

Oteefo
12.23.2015 , 08:36 AM | #25
My Bounty Hunter is having this issue....

I submitted a ticket over a week ago.....heard nothing.....
SW:TOR: The K'vos Legacy (Canderous Ordo)
SW:G : Oteefo / Axox / Voosrik / Oov Irfiis (Tempest - Valcyn - Radiant - Flurry)
Xbox: Paddayappa

Kabjat
12.23.2015 , 11:43 AM | #26
Same problem for me, completed Jedi consular story on Harbinger server, character name Sorsig. I submitted a ticket over a week ago as well. YESTERDAY, I got an auto-generated reply that basically said that since it was a bug, there was nothing that could be done about it and my ticket was automatically closed.

You'd think that since all they can manage is an incoherent, canned auto-reply that says they have no intention of fixing the issue that they would at least be arsed to auto-generate their unhelpful answer as soon as I submitted the ticket...not a week later. I really hate the customer service in this game. It's embarassing. Even their auto-reply messages are poorly designed.
Quote: Originally Posted by Thaltom View Post
Are you playing TOR on an Atari Potato?

MoonstalkerZ
12.23.2015 , 04:12 PM | #27
Man I submitted my ticket three weeks ago and haven't even gotten an auto-reply. Can they not reach into my account, flip a 0 to a 1 and grant the achievement?

Edit 1-2-16: Fixed! Thanks Ernie A.!

AnonymousUser
12.24.2015 , 08:30 AM | #28
I am having the same problem with my smuggler. I started the smuggler before 4.0.

EHKodiak
12.24.2015 , 01:09 PM | #29
I have this problem on my BH, but I've just seen someone in my fleet get the achievement for Chap 3 BH. Waaaaa. So it's spurious.

Digbee
12.25.2015 , 07:17 PM | #30
Same problem here. Character was created prior to 4.0 so don't think that is the problem. Would be nice to hear from BW on this.

UPDATE: I was contacted in game on 12/19/15 by a CSR who fixed this issue for me. It took about an hour but I was sastified with the CSR and the results. Thanks again.