Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TRFWesVos
10.27.2015 , 10:30 AM | #11
What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?
Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?

Consular (sage) 65
I had just started the chapter last night, prior to the maintenance. When I logged on today, it kicked me out of the story onto the fleet, and I had to restart the chapter.
EBON HAWK: Meghwyn, Cendar, Rhyndor, Jenna'lyn, Dari-syn;

Jexxton, Illys'anna, Xalrich, Myennial

shalea
10.27.2015 , 10:37 AM | #12
Trooper lvl 65
Hadn't started the mission before today
refer link yay free stuff

http://www.swtor.com/r/y4QdLb

Pairaka
10.27.2015 , 10:54 AM | #13
Juggernaut. No, was not in the chapter prior to maintenance.
Mera Virai | "You should be running..."

Naerven
10.27.2015 , 10:56 AM | #14
Jedi guardian here. Had started chapter 7 last night and logged out at the very start. Logged in today and played until the access terminal part. I'm noticing T7 is not in my companion list. After sitting around a while I heading to fleet to see if an Op was forming. Now when I click play it says I cannot launch KotFE because the mission requires a follower that is unavailable at this time.

Gerdiun
10.27.2015 , 11:04 AM | #15
Tropper.
I was not at this chapter prior to the maintaince today.

Agathorn
10.27.2015 , 11:05 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:
  • What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?
  • Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?

Thanks!
Hi VII is broken for me. My class is Imperial Agent and yes I was in the chapter last night before the maintenance. I was with T7 doing the surveillance stuff, and then when I finished with that I got a holo from Senya asking for my help. I went to the cantina, but did NOT enter the actual quest phase because it was late and I didn't want to not finish it. So I logged out in the cantina just in front of the green quest phase where presumably Senya was.

When I logged in after the patch this morning, I was still in the same place physically but the quest phase showed red, not green, and according to my quest log I had to start Chapter VII all over again!

So I gumbled, then started over. The first oddness I noted was that while I was repeating the quests, none of the bonus quests where available to me.

Then I got to the step where T7 and I have to download the surveillance logs. I don't know if it is a coicidence or important but this is the last quest I had finished last night. However this time I am now unable to finish it. After accessing just two of the sensor nodes, the next step is to access a terminal but that terminal is not usable for me. It shows the tooltip but does not light or nor become interactable.

EDIT: Should I put in a support ticket? I am now blocked and can't continue KOTFE

Kargonite
10.27.2015 , 11:05 AM | #17
Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

Thanks!
Also cannot use terminal to progress.

Sorcerer
Yes, stopped about halfway though chapter 7 last night.

Duck_of_Death
10.27.2015 , 11:24 AM | #18
Quote:
What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?
Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?
Trooper
I started yesterday. Cleaned the ship and then logged off in front of the shuttle to Zakuul. Had to redo the ship cleaning today after maintenance and then went to Zakuul.
...und keine weiteren Fragen.

Gemin
10.27.2015 , 11:31 AM | #19
Class: Jugg lvl 65
Was not in Chapter 7 before maintenance. Quest where T7 slices some nodes and then has to make contact with a contact bugs when you need to click the terminal to have T7 contact his contact.

Kalischa
10.27.2015 , 11:35 AM | #20
Hey all!

Thanks!
Class: Jedi-Consular/ Shadow
Yesterday Night I logged out in the Cantina.
Now I've had to start chapter 7 all over again and can't access to the terminal as well