Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Quest missing since 4.0

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

WardenoftheNorth
10.22.2015 , 11:07 AM | #21
Same problem on my Sith Warrior! Was finishing up Quesh missions (my class story mission required me to use my holo terminal), but I finished Quesh, went to my starship and my class story is missing in my mission tracker... Ugh....
Solo: A Star Wars Story 5/25/18
Star Wars Rebels returns 2/19/18

Storm-Cutter
10.22.2015 , 11:19 AM | #22
Not suggesting this is the absolute solution, but sometimes your character has to go back to the ship the long way - through the spaceport or Orbital station to pick up the story -coz there are convos en route. If you quick-travel to your SH then Ship, or to fleet and then ship, you 'miss' the step that makes it continue. - This can also happen when they move you on to the next planet - the quest says "travel to Alderaan" for instance , and you hyperspace there and exit the door, only to find there is a "use ships holo" step you have to go back for.

Also try the 'repair' option in the launcher - . -though there was a patch today and I 1/2 expect another before next Tuesday..... there are always bugs on big updates - coz there's no way of simulating every last thing that is possible in the game. -Unless you ran it through a score of supercomputers for a few generations....

I hope something works out for you all soon.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

SirPhilk
10.22.2015 , 11:53 AM | #23
I am was lvl 18 at the time and am now 21 from trying to find a place to pick up where I left off, I would normally just level another but I spent credits on my sith assassin so I refuse to let him go!! fix this please.

darth_sithlord
10.22.2015 , 11:56 AM | #24
I had this problem also I have a warrior class and I never got to complete my class mission on quesh because it disappeared from my log and the patch didn't fix it either I really hope they fix this problem soon

OneSoul
10.22.2015 , 12:08 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by darth_sithlord View Post
I had this problem also I have a warrior class and I never got to complete my class mission on quesh because it disappeared from my log and the patch didn't fix it either I really hope they fix this problem soon
Yep, same problem. Can't progress my Sith Sorc.
"It's only in the face of horror that you truly find your nobler selves. And you can be so noble. So, I'll bring you pain, I'll bring you horror, so that you may rise above it."-Gabriel

Toccss
10.22.2015 , 01:33 PM | #26
Hi Storm-Cutter,

Yeah tried all that, unfortunately my class quests are no where to be seen.

supajasiu
10.22.2015 , 01:53 PM | #27
Nada, I know I don't have a problem with the continuity because I got the quest from a Instanced NPC, a instance I can't get in to anymore I might add :/

EDIT:
I called customer support, and the lady was nice enough to ask around, and apparently the devs know about the problem and there trying to work it out. So I can at least confirm they know **** is ****ed.

Disunity
10.22.2015 , 04:25 PM | #28
As of now still no word from anyone. Still questless and still sitting here on my Sith Juggernaut lol

xFREYx
10.22.2015 , 04:38 PM | #29
Same here , im stuck at alderan with my sith warrior. Really starting to get annoyed!!
Waynn Raintaker - lvl 60 - Jedi Sage (DPS)

mirhol
10.22.2015 , 04:53 PM | #30
I have two characters that are unable to access the class quest mission for Makeb. ANY information would be just great.