Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Quest missing since 4.0

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

onotang
10.21.2015 , 09:35 PM | #11
i have filed a ticket too, nothing happens, they dont give a damn it seems

Bloodscorn
10.22.2015 , 12:35 AM | #12
Having the same issue. Was on "Secret Rendezvous" Inquisitor mission before 4.0 patch and now it's gone.

I submitted a ticket and still haven't heard anything back. I'm hoping the patch fixes this.

Toccss
10.22.2015 , 03:34 AM | #13
Still no fix for this.

Toccss
10.22.2015 , 07:09 AM | #14
Any news on 4.0a fixing this issue? Bioware/EA if you are reading this note that we can't actually progress in the game until this is fixed.

Bigrosser
10.22.2015 , 07:46 AM | #15
Yeah Same thing Happened to me on Alderaan my Sith Inquisitor had defeated Rehanna Rist and i had went into the next instance had to leave because Gear got Damaged, logged back on Yesterday and No Quest, in my Mission Log or the Area

daphidila
10.22.2015 , 08:08 AM | #16
I, too, have lost my class quest. I was playing a Jedi Counselor Sage on The Shadowlands server. I was in the middle of the battle with Lord Vivicar when the new 4.0 update came out. Now, nothing. I submitted a ticket last night. And the 4.0a patch didn't fix it either. Good luck everyone! I hope we all can finish our respective class quests.

supajasiu
10.22.2015 , 08:29 AM | #17
Same ****. Was almost done with Aldeeran on Sith Inquisitor, Quest vanished and GMs aren't answering the ticket. Ya know for a "premium service" ( since only subscribers can submit tickets) You'd expect at least a decent standard for GM support.

EmpressJericho
10.22.2015 , 08:54 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by daphidila View Post
I, too, have lost my class quest. I was playing a Jedi Counselor Sage on The Shadowlands server. I was in the middle of the battle with Lord Vivicar when the new 4.0 update came out. Now, nothing. I submitted a ticket last night. And the 4.0a patch didn't fix it either. Good luck everyone! I hope we all can finish our respective class quests.
This is my issue. Glad to see someone else can back me up on it. Have submitted a ticket, no response. I can't abandon and restart, because it isn't in my log. I have hopped from planet to planet to see if I can pick it up again, but that is an inefficient way to fix this problem. I can access some Story Arcs with the NPCs on the planets, but they are very short. Not sure if I am progressing ad if this will affect getting my other companions.

I would appreciate a response from the devs as well, as least let us know something.
* HK-47: Query: Can I kill him now, master? I'd like ever so much to crush his neck. Just a little. It is a long time fantasy of mine.
* Revan: Maybe later...
* HK-47: Did you hear that meatbag? I will be back!

Toccss
10.22.2015 , 09:54 AM | #19
Guess we can't really play our characters until this is sorted, that's a bit lame really.

Muzan-E
10.22.2015 , 10:30 AM | #20
My Level 60 character was perfectly fine.

My Level 32 sorcerer has no missions. None.

Class Quest (I was near the end of Chapter 1) - vanished.
PVP Quests - vanished.
Planetary Quests (ongoing) - vanished.

My Mission screen is completely empty.
I'd loved to see this fixed. I'd love to see it even ACKNOWLEDGED.