Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTFE Level 60 character creation is bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
KOTFE Level 60 character creation is bugged
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dedodado
03.23.2016 , 03:17 PM | #561
Hello guys

is possible someone help me with a token situation.
4 months ago i buy a token, after a while i delete the carachter but the token was never given back.
This happen already with someone else? How you solve this?
Really need help, because this cost real money and i think this is not fair

Thanks in advace and... the force be with you

Ofyuff
03.29.2016 , 10:07 AM | #562
Quote: Originally Posted by dedodado View Post
Hello guys

is possible someone help me with a token situation.
4 months ago i buy a token, after a while i delete the carachter but the token was never given back.
This happen already with someone else? How you solve this?
Really need help, because this cost real money and i think this is not fair

Thanks in advace and... the force be with you
Hello, delodado. Did you level up your character? If he/she leveled up even once, you do not get the refund. Kinda a bs rule, and one that I learned the hard way, but that's the way it is.
"Come on out, I'll show you my gun."

mithrandimil
05.15.2016 , 05:22 AM | #563
I have just had an amazing customer experience.

Here is my case, and please tell me what I did wrong because SWTOR Support did not answer and threatened to ban me if I ask where did I make an error.

I created a character lvl 60 token.
I logged in, it played a cinematic which I exited from and looked at the character after which I logged out. I went ahead to delete this character and it displayed a RED message - [B]if you delete the character now, you will not receive a refund. [/B

OK. I guessed that I need to go through a few minutes, or watch the cinematic. I did, and after the cinematic and after the first conversation ended. I logged out again. Tried and got the same message.

Then I thought that by getting 20xp from mob i just CANT reach lvl 61 so maybe i need to keep moving forward until it gets me out of a fight phase. Well, after several such attempts and logging in and out and checking - I had the same message.

So finally while skipping every single scene or convo I moved forward until I was out of this stage. .... and lvl 61 ..... So I wrote to support and asked for their help. They told me they will not do anything. I asked:

why? Given the explanation, there has to be something wrong with the system?
they said, dont ask again, everything works just fine.

I asked again what did I do wrong and started to assume I was being extremely stupid.

They answered back - we already explained that the system surely works 100% and will not do anything. Any further emails will be considered spam and strike on your account will be made.

I am asking - What???

Can someone explain or help me understand what in the world did I do wrongly in this case?

velenaSpica
03.25.2018 , 01:27 AM | #564
I just became a subscriber, and a email was sent that welcomed me. EA stated that I could create a 60 character and have been unable to do so. How do I go about creating a 60 character in the "character select" at the message stated to me?