Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SoR Intro: No Romances Acknowledged ( Imperial Classes ONLY )

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
SoR Intro: No Romances Acknowledged ( Imperial Classes ONLY )
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LyraineAlei
12.15.2014 , 09:56 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
You mean Akaavi and Torian?

One says:
Spoiler
The other:
Spoiler
Must be some Mando thing.

On another note, Malavai rules. Dude gets too much uncalled hate. IMHO at any rate.
Spoiler

I know Mandos aren't wild about PDA, but even the occasional "cyare" to my BH would be nice.

Darth_Wicked
12.15.2014 , 10:06 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by LyraineAlei View Post
Spoiler

I know Mandos aren't wild about PDA, but even the occasional "cyare" to my BH would be nice.
Spoiler
At least you are "tome".

LyraineAlei
12.15.2014 , 10:14 PM | #23
Spoiler
At least you are "tome".
We are. He has better gear than all of my companions because I refuse to use Skadge and I can't bear the thought of throwing Blizz at my enemies and sitting back to heal him.

But in SoR intro sequence, he's acting like my main is his mentor, not married to him. Though it was fun hearing him be a little less formal on the ship.

Darth_Wicked
12.15.2014 , 10:33 PM | #24
We are. He has better gear than all of my companions because I refuse to use Skadge and I can't bear the thought of throwing Blizz at my enemies and sitting back to heal him.
Healing a tank while you are a healer does feel counterproductive.

Though, with the new AR 192 MH's, that may be a thing of the past pretty much. I have DPS companions who inflict 1.5 more damage than my alt.

Gotta spend all those Basic commendations on something.

Quote:
But in SoR intro sequence, he's acting like my main is his mentor, not married to him. Though it was fun hearing him be a little less formal on the ship.
Assuming there's something afoul, maybe today's patch -- or tomorrow, depending on your time zone -- will fix it. One can hope I guess. The discrepancy is too great to be working as intended I think.

Aienir
12.16.2014 , 02:36 AM | #25
In Jaesa's case, it would require several recordings based on:

LS/DS
Romances or Not (Technically, you can romance her at the very, very end of her LS conversation when discussing her having children to pass on her ability)

So, two and two makes four different versions, for just one character's lines.

Not saying it was okay, just saying a possible reason as to why no lines from her.
Wait, what? Sorry to derail the thread, but I never knew that. I've done 2 male Sith Warriors and both made her light side and never got the option to flirt/romance her at that conversation option. Just that I'd watch over her kids or something should she choose to pass her gift on.
Raif
PRIME DEFENSE
◈WebsiteChatRecruitmentForums◈
The Tenacious ※ The Vigilant ※ The Prime

Glower
12.16.2014 , 03:06 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Aienir View Post
Wait, what? Sorry to derail the thread, but I never knew that. I've done 2 male Sith Warriors and both made her light side and never got the option to flirt/romance her at that conversation option. Just that I'd watch over her kids or something should she choose to pass her gift on.
You cant do this with light side Jaesa, the jedi code blah blah blah... But my Jaesa is light side too!
SWTOR goes F2P; 2014 PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)
2014 cantina, A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
2016 livestream: "RNG is exciting"

LyraineAlei
12.16.2014 , 09:12 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Aienir View Post
Spoiler

LtGeneralGezlin
12.16.2014 , 05:41 PM | #28
Boo about the lack of romance reactions on the Imperial side. Thank the Force I made that second warrior to record things I missed. Now, time to spam gifts to Vette!

Seriously, BW, even an acknowledgement that this is bugged would be great!

EDIT: Also, Lord Wicked, You keep doing all this stuff, it's a great help!
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.

Darth_Wicked
12.16.2014 , 06:27 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
Boo about the lack of romance reactions on the Imperial side. Thank the Force I made that second warrior to record things I missed. Now, time to spam gifts to Vette!

Seriously, BW, even an acknowledgement that this is bugged would be great!

EDIT: Also, Lord Wicked, You keep doing all this stuff, it's a great help!
I have no doubt it's bugged.

I saw the intro for SoR at a friend's house, this time with a male Agent who had a romance with Kaliyo, and she did acknowledge the relationship, as I alluded to in the OP.

It makes little to no sense to assume that all Republic classes and the Imperial Agent got flavor dialogue, and ALL the remaining Imperial classes didn't. Plus, the Agent intro was bugged earlier to begin with.

Still waiting for him to send the screenshot, preferably with Kaliyo NOT using the slave attire.

Damask_Rose
12.16.2014 , 07:05 PM | #30
On another note, Malavai rules. Dude gets too much uncalled hate. IMHO at any rate.
People are just jealous.