Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are the collections prices intended or a bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Are the collections prices intended or a bug?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Andryah
06.23.2014 , 12:06 PM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
That right there, removes any credibility you have and will ever have in my book.
/Agree.

At least the gold spammers are not wearing the much coveted armor he demands in forum all the time.
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

OddballEasyEight
06.23.2014 , 11:42 PM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
/Agree.

At least the gold spammers are not wearing the much coveted armor he demands in forum all the time.
Although that would be amusing to no end
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

facesofderek
06.27.2014 , 04:18 PM | #213
I just got an email advertising the Star Cluster pack as "New in the Cartel Market." I think it is pretty despicable behavior to push these when you know that that you screwed with the numbers and made them behave unlike any previous pack (supposedly this is intentional), and know that the feedback has pretty much been 100% negative.

Tearsscream
06.27.2014 , 07:15 PM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by facesofderek View Post
I just got an email advertising the Star Cluster pack as "New in the Cartel Market." I think it is pretty despicable behavior to push these when you know that that you screwed with the numbers and made them behave unlike any previous pack (supposedly this is intentional), and know that the feedback has pretty much been 100% negative.
I had the same reaction when I read my email. Thankfully, only my wife was around to hear my vocal disapproval.

Once again, they have every right to change whatever the heck they want, it's their game. I just wish they would be more communicative about their changes and at least hear and respond to feedback, even if they don't make any changes based upon it.
Want to try the game or are a returning player?
Click here to receive an exclusive item or extra time for returning players.

OddballEasyEight
06.28.2014 , 08:53 AM | #215
Quote: Originally Posted by facesofderek View Post
Well... it is "working as intended" so I don't see what's wrong with advertising the product then.

Honestly tho, as one of the more vocal whiners about this pack, I still don't think they are wrong in advertising it.
It is a product and they are a company, after all.
Besides, this was probably set in motion long before the pack was even released.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.