Level 27 Item Enhancements Crafted- Prophecy of the Five (POTF or POT5)

Naoshiki

contacted Xalek for the implant listed that he knows, and says he doesnt have it.

The listing has it spelled as XALEX not XALEK. I have confirmed that both names exist but haven't talked to either of them to confirm.

Everything has been updated!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The listing has it spelled as XALEX not XALEK. I have confirmed that both names exist but haven't talked to either of them to confirm.

Everything has been updated!

well I talked to Xalex and he doesnt have it so i removed him from the listing. I will talk to the xalek guy when i see him.

Okies I've updated everything that was posted, I have some 40 screenshots I need to update still. If anyone know what faction purple names are please post it would be appreciated.

On another note, if you can craft something on an alt but you are never on that alt give me the name of your main so people can get a hold of you if they need an item crafted. If you give me the main and alt, I will post both.

**EDIT** Added the Screenshot names, lots of purple names.

Edited by Naoshiki

EMPIRE

Leshroc - Main

Fettesvette - Alt Crafter

27 Armorings

Force Wielder

Might

Resolve

Reflex

Skill

27B Mods

Robust Mod 27B

Resilient Mod 27B

27 Enhancement

Steadfast

Edited by Leshroc

Are the Wiley and Studious 27 enhancements not in game and able to be crafted? They show up in the AskMrRobot database????

They might not be available on any gear that drops out of HM TFB or NM EC. If that is the case then no one will be able to craft it. The easiest way to find out if they are available in game is to look up the gear that drops out of current tier operations and see if anything has them. Granted it might be a pain in the *** doing so.

Everything is up to date. Thank you to everyone that has responded to the in-game mailing. Still sending need to send out about 70 more mails so if you havent gotten one yet and you are somewhere on the list you should recieve one soon hopefully.

Edited by Naoshiki

Character name Cholesterol - Imperial - Updated to make:

Hazmat Med-Tech's MK-2 Relay (89 Aim, 128 Endurance, 52 Power, 60 Alacrity)

Hazmat Boltblaster's MK-3 Device (89 Aim, 128 Endurance, 60 Accuracy, 52 Critical)

Advanced Keen Mod 27 & 27B

Advanced Mettle Mod 27B

Edited by Deresdod

Saros (main, Empire)

Can craft:

Advanced Skill Barrel 27

Advanced Patron Barrel 27 (any takers???)

Advanced Deflecting Mod 27

Advanced Agile Mod 27

Advanced Bulwark Enhancement 27

Advanced Acute Enhancement 27

Advanced Insight Enhancement 27

Advanced Battle Enhancement 27

Edited by OSUKirkland
Empire

name: a'lpine

faction:republic

Can craft:

Advanced Resolve Armoring 27 - Advanced Skill Armoring 27 - Advanced Reflex Armoring 27 - Advanced Force Wielder Armoring 27 - Advanced Might Armoring 27 -Advanced Guardian Armoring 27 - Advanced Commando Armoring 27 - Advanced Deft Mod 27 - Advanced Aptitude Mod 27