Dailys question

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Is there a terminal on the fleet somewhere with a list of all the dailys? Or can someone give me a list of the planets that have terminals with dailys? Preferably just the dailys which give crazy cxp haha

Czerka, Oricon, Section X, Black Hole, Ziost, Yavin-4

You don't need to bother with the terminals, open the Galactic Command menu and click on the Planetary Missions until you get one of the above planets. When you accept the mission you'll be sent straight to the planet and you can use the mission terminals there to pick up all the Dailies and Weekly.

If you gotta use terminals (they are travel terminals, there is no Dailies terminal like the Heroics terminal), there are some in the ship bay of each class on fleet, there are some in each daily area (natch), and their corresponding planets. So you can travel to those places from Corellia (Black Hole) and Belsavis (Section X). Czerka, Oricon, Ziost, and Yavin are their own planets so their terminals are of course there.

Is there a terminal on the fleet somewhere with a list of all the dailys? Or can someone give me a list of the planets that have terminals with dailys? Preferably just the dailys which give crazy cxp haha

Each zone with dailies except Yavin maybe has a special dailies terminal that will take you to one of the others (if you haven't unlocked them through story they will be grayed out).

It looks like some sort of thin cargo hold with a tall rectangle on top with either the Pub or Imp logo.

You 'll also find outside of each ship hangar on fleet (you can use any, even if it's not the hangar for your class)

Edited by BenduKundalini

Each zone with dailies except Yavin maybe has a special dailies terminal that will take you to one of the others (if you haven't unlocked them through story they will be grayed out).

It looks like some sort of thin cargo hold with a tall rectangle on top with either the Pub or Imp logo.

You 'll also find outside of each ship hangar on fleet (you can use any, even if it's not the hangar for your class)

Yavin has the transport terminal as well.

To the OP. Each planet on the transport terminals have the cxp bug. I am not sure about the dailies on Iokath but the rest have the cxp bug.

I think you got it now, but just wanted to say to simply use the Galactic Command Menu. There you click on the planetary missions. If you get heroics, just press ESC and click again, keep clicking until you get dailies from an area and you even get the cxp bonus for doing a number of them. Also you get transported directly to it.

Czerka, Oricon, Section X, Black Hole, Ziost, Yavin-4

You don't need to bother with the terminals, open the Galactic Command menu and click on the Planetary Missions until you get one of the above planets. When you accept the mission you'll be sent straight to the planet and you can use the mission terminals there to pick up all the Dailies and Weekly.

If you gotta use terminals (they are travel terminals, there is no Dailies terminal like the Heroics terminal), there are some in the ship bay of each class on fleet, there are some in each daily area (natch), and their corresponding planets. So you can travel to those places from Corellia (Black Hole) and Belsavis (Section X). Czerka, Oricon, Ziost, and Yavin are their own planets so their terminals are of course there.

They don't always show Dailies, instead, a lot of times they will show the same stupid planet, that Has No dailies over and over again. Best thing to do is to go to the said Planets above, with exception to Section X because of alignment /bug and do the others. I heard Ziost can take a lot of time, which isn't good, if you don't know before hand where to go.

I think you got it now, but just wanted to say to simply use the Galactic Command Menu. There you click on the planetary missions. If you get heroics, just press ESC and click again, keep clicking until you get dailies from an area and you even get the cxp bonus for doing a number of them. Also you get transported directly to it.

BTW I STRONGLY recommend keybinding Galactic Command to the key ² just under ESC, so you can rinse/ repeat in the blink of an eye. Of course it'll come inso handy you'll find yourself missing the mark often :D

Preferences/keybinds/Miscellaneous/Galactic Command/Press ²

They don't always show Dailies, instead, a lot of times they will show the same stupid planet, that Has No dailies over and over again. Best thing to do is to go to the said Planets above, with exception to Section X because of alignment /bug and do the others. I heard Ziost can take a lot of time, which isn't good, if you don't know before hand where to go.

Ziost is actuall the fastest daily/ on par with CZ 198. My time-efficient routine for Ziost is :

- get out, check the first two corpses next to the igloo

- stop on the first ridge before the valley. From there scan two trees in front + big rock behind you with the binoculars

- jump down : one corpse, one probe

- go to a slope ahead on the right, climb it, from there check the building way south with binocs

- travel south to the big stairs. more corpses and probes

- take the speeder quest. it will end north of the map.

- you end up right in front of the last building to be scanned, very convenient.

- jump down to another probe in the ravine

- travel south, one more probe.

- you're now at the gates with the holo droid quest "Eyes into the past", take the quest on the corpse in front of the gate

- take the battery next to the GSI droid, recharge it, and scan the first lump behind you, an empty altar by the wall (1/5). (it will take 10 seconds for the droid to get ready)

- take the battery just behind the tree before the bridge. You won't need another one. PSA : taking the battery that's on a slope after the bridge causes the droid to disappear sometimes.

- scan the bridge (2/5). Past the bridge, there's a trail, turn right and scan some lump on an altar (3/5).

- go back to the trail and stay on it (as if you had turned left on the bridge earlier) until you reach a fork.

- turn right, go to the highest point, scan some flat debris on the ground where the trail stops (easy to miss. 4/5)

- go back all the way past the embranchment, scan some small rectangular debris on the ground (5/5).

- there's a fallen obelisk that will act as a bridge between this location and the final objective, the computer. climb it from the left side and go down.

- recharge your GSI droid one last time (ideally, just a second time). if you took too long there's a battery on the side of the stairs by the ravine

- kill droid, click computer, get your reward, another droid instantly appears, you can take it out again if you want.

- jump into the ravine, enjoy the teal sight, rez at a medical droid halfway to the base (faster than the silly TP to orbital station in my experience)

- turn in From Ashes

- 15 minutes, done.

Edited by BenduKundalini

They will eventually show the dailies, and if you don't use the Galactic Command menu you will not get the EXTRA CXP from the GC mission.

Yes, the lack of a drop-down list for each planet/daily area is poor design, but it's what we got. I needed to get to Voss last night and I clicked over 50 times before it popped. By that time, I was so in the zone on ESC the missions I didn't want that I ESC'd Voss. Took another 12 clicks to get it.

FUN!

Ziost is actuall the fastest daily/ on par with CZ 198. My time-efficient routine for Ziost is :

- get out, check the first two corpses next to the igloo

- stop on the first ridge before the valley. From there scan two trees in front + big rock behind you with the binoculars

- jump down : one corpse, one probe

- go to a slope ahead on the right, climb it, from there check the building way south with binocs

- travel south to the big stairs. more corpses and probes

- take the speeder quest. it will end north of the map.

- you end up right in front of the last building to be scanned, very convenient.

- jump down to another probe in the ravine

- travel south, one more probe.

- you're now at the gates with the holo droid quest "Eyes into the past", take the quest on the corpse in front of the gate

- take the battery next to the GSI droid, recharge it, and scan the first lump behind you, an empty altar by the wall (1/5). (it will take 10 seconds for the droid to get ready)

- take the battery just behind the tree before the bridge. You won't need another one. PSA : taking the battery that's on a slope after the bridge causes the droid to disappear sometimes.

- scan the bridge (2/5). Past the bridge, there's a trail, turn right and scan some lump on an altar (3/5).

- go back to the trail and stay on it (as if you had turned left on the bridge earlier) until you reach a fork.

- turn right, go to the highest point, scan some flat debris on the ground where the trail stops (easy to miss. 4/5)

- go back all the way past the embranchment, scan some small rectangular debris on the ground (5/5).

- there's a fallen obelisk that will act as a bridge between this location and the final objective, the computer. climb it from the left side and go down.

- recharge your GSI droid one last time (ideally, just a second time). if you took too long there's a battery on the side of the stairs by the ravine

- kill droid, click computer, get your reward, another droid instantly appears, you can take it out again if you want.

- jump into the ravine, enjoy the teal sight, rez at a medical droid halfway to the base (faster than the silly TP to orbital station in my experience)

- turn in From Ashes

- 15 minutes, done.

You can actually scan 4 of the 5 locations from the same spot (the slope).