HM/NiM Progression Group LFM

Certz

Progression group looking for two players - preferably tanks but will entertain any spec. We are currently working on HM Tyth and some NiM content and would like to continue but our tanks are unreliable. We will help with gearing, as needed, but would prefer players that know the HM Ops and have at least some experience with NiM content and mechanics.

Our current schedule is Friday and Monday - 7-10 PM eastern, and Sunday - 3-6 PM eastern. We are a small guild and would not require you to join, but we would require you to join our website for raid notification purposes. We use TS and Starparse and would require those as well.

If you have any questions please let me know and I can either answer them here or setup a time to meet online. I can typically meet anytime after 5 PM eastern to discuss.

Thanks

Progression group looking for two players - preferably tanks but will entertain any spec. We are currently working on HM Tyth and some NiM content and would like to continue but our tanks are unreliable. We will help with gearing, as needed, but would prefer players that know the HM Ops and have at least some experience with NiM content and mechanics.

Our current schedule is Friday and Monday - 7-10 PM eastern, and Sunday - 3-6 PM eastern. We are a small guild and would not require you to join, but we would require you to join our website for raid notification purposes. We use TS and Starparse and would require those as well.

If you have any questions please let me know and I can either answer them here or setup a time to meet online. I can typically meet anytime after 5 PM eastern to discuss.

Thanks

Empire or Republic side?

Like many of us I have a number of toons so it is hard to say at any given time which one I may be on. Also, the guild is small and many are only on during raid times so that may not be the best way to find me or the GM. So, if you do not mind, either let me know a time and toon in this thread and I will be on or you can send a PM to this toon online with the same information. Thanks