Nightmare Bonethrasher is now broken

Bonethrasher is now switching targets multiple times per second and spinning in circles making his cleaves impossible to dodge.

Another issue is he's randomly hitting people for 30k+, we're not even sure how he's doing this as it doesn't appear to be happening via his cleave.

His adds are bugging out and removing themselves from crowd controls randomly.

His knockback appears to be changing its distance randomly. Sometimes he'll push players 10-15 meters, other times he'll knock you a good 50 meters. (No this is not due to players jumping.)

Here's the fun part!

Due to the Surge nerf you will be incredibly hard pressed to down him while using a tank and a DPS spec'd tank on 8man. You'll more than likely be pushed into the enrage and have to pray that his targeting RNG gives him longer travel time so you can push his last few percent down.

Edit: They've also upped the damage from his AoE pound while he's enraged. You will be hard pressed to survive it while dealing any sort of damage to the boss.

How do you not foresee these issues Bioware... You broke EV and now you've managed to break KP as well. Fire your programming/development teams and get people who can see past their nose. You've got more than enough funding from EA to field a decent team, I suggest you start using it.

Also, in before the "you're bad" comments. We've had him on farm for several weeks.

Edited by Nex-soulshatter

Bonethrasher is now switching targets multiple times per second and spinning in circles making his cleaves impossible to dodge.

Another issue is he's randomly hitting people for 30k+, we're not even sure how he's doing this as it doesn't appear to be happening via his cleave.

His adds are bugging out and removing themselves from crowd controls randomly.

His knockback appears to be changing its distance randomly. Sometimes he'll push players 10-15 meters, other times he'll knock you a good 50 meters. (No this is not due to players jumping.)

Here's the fun part!

Due to the Surge nerf you will be incredibly hard pressed to down him while using a tank and a DPS spec'd tank on 8man. You'll more than likely be pushed into the enrage and have to pray that his targeting RNG gives him longer travel time so you can push his last few percent down.

Edit: They've also upped the damage from his AoE pound while he's enraged. You will be hard pressed to survive it while dealing any sort of damage to the boss.

How do you not foresee these issues Bioware... You broke EV and now you've managed to break KP as well. Fire your programming/development teams and get people who can see past their nose. You've got more than enough funding from EA to field a decent team, I suggest you start using it.

Also, in before the "you're bad" comments. We've had him on farm for several weeks.

Have noticed the random multiple switches causing him to spin 360 while swiping. This seems to be a recently introduced bug.

The 30k hits is not a bug as far as I can tell. When he pounds someone into the ground, that person gets a debuff for a few seconds. If the affected person gets hit by the swipe before that debuff wear's off, he gets hit for 30k+.

He's always done the strange cleave in the past. Always seems to happen when someone gets him to moonwalk/spin at a really bad time right before he swipes. Best bet with the knockback is to just play it safe if he turns towards you. Have noticed different range on how far it knocks you back for a couple of weeks even since they reduced it. Safer you play it, more likely you are to not have any issues from it.

Have noticed the random multiple switches causing him to spin 360 while swiping. This seems to be a recently introduced bug.

The 30k hits is not a bug as far as I can tell. When he pounds someone into the ground, that person gets a debuff for a few seconds. If the affected person gets hit by the swipe before that debuff wear's off, he gets hit for 30k+.

I was across the room, he wasn't even targeting me. I magically took 45k damage and died. This also wasn't during a pound debuff.

Edit: Also his strange cleaves have gotten even stranger. He can hit you from behind when you're a good 30 meters away.

I mean don't get me wrong we could eventually down him with all of his new shenanigans we were just gearing a shiny who capped a few hours prior to the raid. We got him to 4% before we just got frustrated and said screw it til net time. I gotta figure if a fully Rakata decked raid group can't down the fight then people actually progressing on the content are kinda screwed.

Edited by Nex-soulshatter