Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The ESO forums are worse than the SW:TOR ones :/

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
The ESO forums are worse than the SW:TOR ones :/

Vallins's Avatar


Vallins
03.27.2014 , 01:29 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Heh, yeah, it's classic Black Knight behaviour.
You counter their arguments with fact or a counter argument and they either ignore it or they switch to personal attacks.
Pot meet kettle

Was only trying to help you learn. It's not my fault you can't comprehend simple facts lol. The fact you're trying to continue this discussion when you have absolutely nothing to back up your points again shows desperation/obsession.

DarthDymond's Avatar


DarthDymond
03.27.2014 , 02:32 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Typical Black Knight response of resorting to accusing people of being trolls when you have no arguments.

0/10
I can appreciate the sentiment, but I just don't see "Black Knight" ever catching on.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
03.27.2014 , 03:56 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
I can appreciate the sentiment, but I just don't see "Black Knight" ever catching on.
Well right now aside from Vallins, there really isn't anyone who hating the game much. 4-5 months ago shure.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
03.27.2014 , 11:28 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Vallins View Post
Pot meet kettle

Was only trying to help you learn. It's not my fault you can't comprehend simple facts lol. The fact you're trying to continue this discussion when you have absolutely nothing to back up your points again shows desperation/obsession.
You know what's funny?
You say I have nothing backing up my points while your only argument seems to be "because I say so".
Where is your proof that the developers statement (that it was the official forums) was wrong? You have claimed that it was a mistake on their part, but you have not put forward any proof to that effect.
I have, on the other hand, shown you ample proof that they are indeed the official forums. the Bethesda forums usually host all the Zenimax owned games, so the ESO forums being there is official enough, but the fact that Zenimax Online themselves have stated that those are the official forums at this time is pretty overwhelming proof.
As for obsession, well you are still here trying to convince me that I'm wrong.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
03.27.2014 , 11:29 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
I can appreciate the sentiment, but I just don't see "Black Knight" ever catching on.
Are you sure? It certainly fits their behaviour.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Jcorden's Avatar


Jcorden
03.28.2014 , 01:48 PM | #66
I think the SWTOR ones are actually worse than the ESO forums because there are mixed opinions there (which are allowed and the community is okay with that) and people don't come defending it left right and centre like this game.

Jcorden's Avatar


Jcorden
03.28.2014 , 01:50 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
You know what's funny?
You say I have nothing backing up my points while your only argument seems to be "because I say so".
Where is your proof that the developers statement (that it was the official forums) was wrong? You have claimed that it was a mistake on their part, but you have not put forward any proof to that effect.
I have, on the other hand, shown you ample proof that they are indeed the official forums. the Bethesda forums usually host all the Zenimax owned games, so the ESO forums being there is official enough, but the fact that Zenimax Online themselves have stated that those are the official forums at this time is pretty overwhelming proof.
As for obsession, well you are still here trying to convince me that I'm wrong.

That wall of text clearly shows you are determined/committed, borderline obsessed IMO

But yeah, people can only go so far and write so much until they give up and finally realize they are wrong with things and stop being in denial. And I agree with the other guy, the official eso forums aren't even open yet. The beth soft ones are only temporary.

Quote:
Where is your proof that the developers statement (that it was the official forums) was wrong?
Maybe you should show him proof that the developers statement ISN'T wrong?

Jcorden's Avatar


Jcorden
03.28.2014 , 02:16 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Vallins View Post
Pot meet kettle
Pretty much!

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
03.28.2014 , 02:35 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Jcorden View Post
Pretty much!
I do believe that him saying "pot calling the kettle black" to me means he is saying that we are both the same.
So he is saying that he is all those things he is calling me.

That expression really only works if someone outside the argument states it, and then it reflects poorly on both participants in an argument.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

GOTGK's Avatar


GOTGK
03.28.2014 , 03:00 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
I don't know a single person that thought TESO was remotely good. In fact, most of them mad the "omg, I can't express how bad it was" face. I went in with 0 expectations, since I never played any of the Elder Scrolls games, but most of my friends have and they really disliked it. Some even partook in multiple Beta weekends with hopes that it would get better. Nope, sure didn't.

I don't know what they were looking for, but TESO was not it.
It's amazing.

I'm not even gonna justify cause just...lol...wow.

Your sample size is showing, I guess.

I am done with this engine, and every development resource going into the CM. Dueces and junk. 38 hours or so now...