Bug during Chapter VI - Dragons maws

TheeGhostt

I have a problem according to the mission The Dragons Maws in Knights of the Ethernal throne

During my trying to board the shuttle to the Zakuul there is starting loading to the mission, but I am respawn in Oddesen public area. Mission is not started.

Any of my try to change it (reset game, finishing of personal mission etc.) is not changing anything.

Any clues why this is happening, or is there any change of correction?

Thanks for our feedback.

Ghost

I have a problem according to the mission The Dragons Maws in Knights of the Ethernal throne

During my trying to board the shuttle to the Zakuul there is starting loading to the mission, but I am respawn in Oddesen public area. Mission is not started.

Any of my try to change it (reset game, finishing of personal mission etc.) is not changing anything.

Any clues why this is happening, or is there any change of correction?

Thanks for our feedback.

Ghost

Is that the one where there's a terminal you have to click?

You may need to check for a blue terminal on the far side of the public area, near the guy who gives you the mission for the Star Fortresses.

You may need to check for a blue terminal on the far side of the public area, near the guy who gives you the mission for the Star Fortresses.

No, the mission he's talking about is chapter vi of the eternal throne

Nope, there is a shuttle prepared in military spaceport where I have to click.

Unfortunately, after doing that, loading will start and after finished loading it will spawn me on Odessen on public area.

Nope, there is a shuttle prepared in military spaceport where I have to click.

Unfortunately, after doing that, loading will start and after finished loading it will spawn me on Odessen on public area.

One thing you may want to try is resetting the mission (can't always do this, but sometimes you can). From the mission tracker, click on the purple mission and see if you can reset it.

Another option is to right click on your portrait and choose "Reset all instances."

This can help if you somehow logged out or joined another group while inside your instance, which sometimes bugs stuff out.

That exact thing happened to me last night during Onslaught. I was on an Imp character, about to destroy something important (trying to avoid spoilers), and I had to take an elevator. Right then, Galactic Starfighter popped. When I got out of the match, I was near a terminal, but clicking it only sent a taxi that left me near one of the taxi terminals. After I reset the mission, everything was fine, though I did have to fight some enemies over again.

One thing you may want to try is resetting the mission (can't always do this, but sometimes you can). From the mission tracker, click on the purple mission and see if you can reset it.

Another option is to right click on your portrait and choose "Reset all instances."

This can help if you somehow logged out or joined another group while inside your instance, which sometimes bugs stuff out.

That exact thing happened to me last night during Onslaught. I was on an Imp character, about to destroy something important (trying to avoid spoilers), and I had to take an elevator. Right then, Galactic Starfighter popped. When I got out of the match, I was near a terminal, but clicking it only sent a taxi that left me near one of the taxi terminals. After I reset the mission, everything was fine, though I did have to fight some enemies over again.

Yeap, reseting helped very well. I am in game again. Thanks for tip ;);)