SnV NiM bug ?

Hi,

We went on SnV NiM tonight.

We killed the first fiew boss as always and everything was normal.

But on City, as soon as the red team kill one guy.

We ear the voice saying that they discover us and they are sending renforcement.

And sniper snipe us.boom dead.

It happen as soon as red team kill one NPC.

We tried to kill both left or right 1st.

I've no clue of what happenned...

Maybe you experienced the same with ur raid team ?

Or we are missing something ? But we never had any issues before tonight...

It happens in HM too, we were there last night. No idea about SM, but I should hope not, considering it's one of the biggest CQ objectives this week.

Also I heard, but haven't been there myself this week, DP HM is bugged too (Tyrans), and Tos HM where apparently you will have to kill Sano last, or it will reset the fight.

It happens in HM too, we were there last night. No idea about SM, but I should hope not, considering it's one of the biggest CQ objectives this week.

Also I heard, but haven't been there myself this week, DP HM is bugged too (Tyrans), and Tos HM where apparently you will have to kill Sano last, or it will reset the fight.

What is the bug like on HM tyrans? I've only done Story Modes lately and it seems like it is the same thing every mode. Once you kill Tyrans you get locked inside the room and need to exit area then reenter (just like Assault on Tython final boss)

Honestly, been playing for a while and all this definitely tops the worst post-patch flood of bugs of the game for me.

Yes it is the same for every mode about Tyrans.

The fact with this bug is that you can go through. Like you said exit & go in again.

it's annoying but ... You know we are use to that :D

But with SnV is... When you kill a member for red team.

You fail the infiltration... So wype. No counter play possible.

You just can't finish it...

Well it seems to be more random than anything. Managed to kill one of the Green team adds without triggering an alarm but killing the 2nd one caused it to fail. There doesn't seem to be a feasible way to work around this as there exists in the other bugged instances

Oh well. Hopefully it's fixed in the next patch

• 3 weeks later...