• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server: The Harbinger

Character broken:

Thé Emperór

Please check:

Sïléncer

Liberty'valance

Just a note im a little appalled I had to buy a subscription of $40US just to report this bug, i had already purchase plenty for free to play.

Server: The Harbinger

Character broken:

Thé Emperór

Please check:

Sïléncer

Liberty'valance

Just a note im a little appalled I had to buy a subscription of $40US just to report this bug, i had already purchase plenty for free to play.

You can try emailing support@swtor.com if no sub to get this restored but welcome to the land of subscription

May The Force Be With You

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Goddamn, dis supprt guys.

I've two answers from different guys. First answer was: I am sorry if there have been some problems here Alex, the only way to fix this issue is to return to your fleet and then reset the mission chain from here.

And second: I was on my way to assist you with this issue, but I can see you are a resourceful player and have managed to complete the mission yourself! Nicely done!

Really? How should I discribe my problem >__>

Ye. My problem:

Joinde flash during "Strong Arm". When returned found myself outside quest area and without mission :((((

The team is looking into this issue!

What is your Character and Server? Which Mission are you supposed to have, but don't? Alternatively, what was the last Class Arc Mission you completed?

Thanks!

That reply was back in 2015!!!

They still looking into it?

You know what happened? The paperwork for this problem got accidentally pushed off the back of the desk top and it's stuck between the back of the desk and the cubicle wall. The guy has since quit or got promoted or whatever, and there's a new guy in that cubicle, and the paper work for this problem is still stuck between the back of the desk and the cubicle wall...., but now it has dust bunnies on it.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Im on the quest at taris chapter 2 and its not there anymore please help

Imperial Agent

Server: Shatele Shan

Name: Sky'flow

chapter 2 chaos in a broken world

Please help Ticket: 33797708

Edited by GTOIce
ticket

• 2 months later...
Four years later. Still not fixed. Still takes multiple days of ticket open to get it fixed. At this point would it not be easier just to patch in a quest giver at the Fleet or something that lets you just scroll through previous completed class quest to repick it up yourself? Gotta be some kind of work around or attempt to solve it at the source rather than this "we'll address it the same costly, time wasting, ineffecient and inconvenient way each time it happens to many people for years to come" mentality.

• 1 year later...