Ziost "Monolithic" bug

Adirah

22 days since I filed my first ticket on this issue. I haven't received a single response and, of course, the issue persists. I can't even remember which of my 21 characters is stuck. I know one for sure, because I left it on Ziost. There's at least one other one lurking out there that I don't recall, though...lol.

Seriously. This is freaking ridiculous. It's one thing if I were a free-to-play character but I've been a subscriber for all but about 4 months of the past three years and even put a little money into cartel coins as well as getting a few game time cards for friends as gifts. How about some service in return. Even the barest of assistance would be a positive move, at this point.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm still waiting on either a reply to my ticket or having the next mission bestowed (as Tait suggested). However my tickets have all been closed without acknowledging the problem or fixing it. With Xmas fast approaching I can't see this being resolved before the new year.

Bioware loses another sub.

Has anyone gotten back to the planet or even a reply from Bioware, or had the mission reinstated?

My character is still on Ziost, right outside the phase. She's been standing there since the 25th of November just starring at the red forcefield. I've updated the ticket and still no reply or fix. It is still open though, that's something, right? :rolleyes:

Edited by Alacoreus

It seems to me that the Bioware/Tait post was just lip service. What is the point in putting in a ticket to get the mission granted/reinstated when there is no-one replying to ANY tickets.

It surprises me that Bioware should be taking advantage of all the SW hype atm and trying to bring new players into the game. All they seem to be doing (apart from nothing) is ruining a fine game.

The end is nigh.

Just adding my voice to the chorus - lodged a ticket in game on 25/11 and as yet no acknowledgment or response from CS. Lodged a second ticket 17/12 after the advice that this would prompt CS to reissue the mission. No response.

Pathetic. :mad:

I just wanted to update this post with the final outcome. After waiting nearly a month for a reply, I received one a few minutes ago to tell me what I already knew, that by advancing to KoTFE I'd missed out on Ziost and any related quests.

I simply wasn't going to stop gaming indefinitely on this character in the hope that Bioware would resolve this and get back to me.

There simply aren't words to describe how frustrated and disappointed I am with the way this whole thing was (mis) handled. Had anyone within WEEKS of reporting this bug been told "we're working on getting you back on track" I would have waited.

Maybe that's how Bioware plans to fix all of their problems. Let the customer time out waiting or give up and move on. Kudos to you then Bioware, you have lost another subscriber.

I've done a bit of reading on the CS pages on swtor.com today and found this in the 'how to report a bug' info:

Please note that this category should only be used to report bugs and not to report a serious problem that is stopping you from progressing in the game.

My first bug report ticket was lodged 25/11 and I just had a response this afternoon to say it was closed and that the bug had been passed on to the Quality Assurance area, and if I was still experiencing and issue to lodge another ticket under the relevant category.

Combined with the above I take it to mean that if you want this issue addressed and the mission restored, don't lodge your ticket as a 'bug report' but rather as a ticket under the 'mission' category.

I've just done that now, so we'll see what happens I guess.

*bump* I just did a mission ticket even though, the response I got said submit a bug report. This bug has been around a long time, it should be fixed. Almost a month before a response isn't good either.

I really want to finish Ziost before going forward. This mission auto-ended for me and I got no new mission.

Something interesting. I logged in to check on the status of my ticket, and saw that it had a modified date of 12/22. The last time I updated my ticket was on the 18th. However, there were no CS responses of any kind. Just my previous 12/18 update to the ticket. Its still open. Maybe someone actually looked at it? Its sad that I should consider someone "just looking at the ticket" to be a major development. Its the only development. -.- Edited by Meeph

Well good news, mine got fixed :)

I had 2 tickets open in the mission category for this problem, one since the 24th of november and one since bioware posted on this forum to ask them in a ticket to manually restore the quest.

The second ticket got a hit today (By CS Dan) and had the quest "Dead Center" added to my Warrior's quest log. So thank you Bioware! :)

Well good news, mine got fixed :)

I had 2 tickets open in the mission category for this problem, one since the 24th of november and one since bioware posted on this forum to ask them in a ticket to manually restore the quest.

The second ticket got a hit today (By CS Dan) and had the quest "Dead Center" added to my Warrior's quest log. So thank you Bioware! :)

Yup, same for me, two days after lodging the issue in the Mission category I now have the Dead Centre mission, good on Dan :)

Update from me too. Got a reply today and the next mission on Ziost. I also want to thank Dan who responded and fixed the issue. I do not envy CS. Bioware however... The bugs, the amount of time it takes for them to be fixed or even acknowledged, the lack of communication, and how the customers are treated, etc. leaves me speechless and rather :mad:

I hope the rest of you affected by this bug will get it sorted out asap. :)