Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR acronyms explained

Icestar
06.07.2018 , 02:41 PM | #171
I have updated "Grank = Group Ranked"

Regarding TT, I do not know actually. It could be "tunnel tank" but I am not sure.

Perhaps someone that actually use TT can tell us.

Vysecrosses
06.17.2018 , 06:34 AM | #172
Interesting...

Storm-Cutter
07.09.2018 , 01:43 PM | #173
Was reading PVP forum discussion and saw this.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
. Unfortunately the plan didn't work, and I think we should have focused the tank instead (tank tunnel e.g. tt).
TT or tt = Tunnel Tank. - Which I guess means focus all DPS on the tank. ( in PVP)

- While Crowd Controlling ( CC) the healer I assume.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

Icestar
07.10.2018 , 01:42 AM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post
Was reading PVP forum discussion and saw this.

TT or tt = Tunnel Tank. - Which I guess means focus all DPS on the tank. ( in PVP)

- While Crowd Controlling ( CC) the healer I assume.
I have updated the post. thank you

Icestar
07.10.2018 , 01:47 AM | #175
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the amazing community and the very skilled DEVS and employees of this game.

The time has come for me to leave SWTOR, my subscription runs out in a few days. I might be back when this game releases a expansion with a new interesting story time will tell.

It has been a privilege to see this game grow from a seed into a full grown flower that hopefully will continue to blossom for many years to come.

I will no longer update this thread but the content is still relevant and you have my permission to do what you like with it. You can either let the sticky stay or you can change it, it is up to you guys.

May the force be with you all

Storm-Cutter
07.10.2018 , 03:43 AM | #176
TY for all the hard work you put into this Ice.

GL with wherever you go. - And remember you can still check in every now and again even as a F2P

Cheers and best wishes for the future.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================