Is Gargantuan Lobel back in TFB?

Greetings,

I have a suggestion for the game.

In the game when we are in the republic fleet and inside the main level could it be possible to show when we pass with the cursor through the symbols that identify the galactic marker, the trainers, the vendors, etc, their names? In world of Warcraft i just pass the cursor through the flags and i know where i am in the zone. For example im on the main level and when i look at the symbols it should indicate what type of vendor it is instead of me having to use the map to locate them.

Its just a suggestion and we are here to promote the game, play it and make it better.

Best regards,

Myamush

Unfortunately, he's still not spawning as intended, and he's still listed it on the Known Issues. Please keep your eye out for his return in a patch after the first of the year. Thanks for your patience!

Since we can then assume it will be at least 2 weeks until this issue is fixed.

Are you making plans for compensation to retroactively reward those that have been clearing the operation, the crafting mats that YOUR mistake took away from everyone?

I think that would be the fair thing to do.

I just... I don't understand how a patch that doesn't mention changes to TFB can break so many aspects of the operation, and how they can't be rolled back for 3+ weeks. What possible method of patch QA can be happening when 2 weeks after the head of the game comes out and says you have a new QA process and these things are unacceptable / should never happen, you are removing NPCs and effects from bosses by accident?

Agreed. Or at least have the csrs credit them for people who clear the dread guards. I put in tickets with the csrs and received a Canned response that they would look into the bug without crediting our guild the stabilizers. This really should have been fixed in this mornings patch.

Are you making plans for compensation to retroactively reward those that have been clearing the operation, the crafting mats that YOUR mistake took away from everyone?

And remove all the loots from the last boos, since he's also bugged AND a lot easier to kill. I think that would be the fair thing to do. Or, perhaps, I don't think at all.

Can we at LEAST get his LOOT dropped on the first boss then?

We lose out on crafting materials from that mini-boss and kinda shafts people who need those materials (HM and SM). Not asking for much here, just MOVE the loot from the Mini-Boss to the first boss and call it good. Debug and FIX in the next year after that. Going 4-6 weeks w/o loot/materials from the Mini-boss is a little excessive for a bug if you ask me.

OR - since nobody apparently is working bug fixes then DOUBLE the loot drop on this mini-boss in 2013 to make up for the 4-6 weeks of not having that boss in DEC > JAN Fix date. (Just double for the period of time it's hosed to make up for lost time and decrease when done)

OR - Mail everyone that completed this a piece of the loot each week completed. (1 Stabilizer works for me)