Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith'Ari Order is looking for members! Are we a match for you?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
Sith'Ari Order is looking for members! Are we a match for you?!

bayliner
06.03.2019 , 11:19 AM | #1
Sith'Ari Order is looking to rebuild an older guild, We are small now but wish to grow and rebuild what was once a once very large guild. We seek Adults, 18+ that will fit in with our fun close knit group. We want to re-establish a strong RP guild that also supports PVE and PVP for gearing, advancements and achievements. We also partner with a PVE guild occasionally to have fun, run ops and hang out.
We have a Discord page where you can find out back story and RP character sheets and interactions, a very elaborate Guild Ship at 100% for RP and "hanging out", Well established Guild Stronghold, Exp and Rep bonuses in this area. We currently are a lvl 23 guild. We are willing to help out newer players and veterans.

If you are looking for a small established guild with a small circle of friends looking to rebuild, then we are that guild for you!

Gaming needs to feel fun, not like a second job...RL has enough of that stuff. . Do you agree?

If you are interested in checking out our little community that has plenty of room to grow. please contact Vaixa in game or in game mail.

TheGoldenTuba
06.16.2019 , 05:49 PM | #2
Yes! I am interested in joining to RP and help build.

I have not played for some time and I am quite new.

I have sent an in game message to Vaixa.

Please help me ensure it has made it and I will await further instructions.

bayliner
06.18.2019 , 05:21 AM | #3
Hello there!
I sent you an in-game reply. Feel free to message me in game as well. Hope to hear from you soon.
Vaixa