Dreadful Entity Level 55 16 Man Kill Vid

I am not sure if anyone even realizes this guy has a buffed version now that is way harder than when he is 50 so here is the video and strat guide for it. Sorry this took so long been a bit busy but better late than never, we will try to get you guys vids of nightmare mode 16man kills as we progress.

Cheers

Tof

Dark Eclipse

Dreadful Entity Kill Video:

Dreadful Entity Kill + Strategy Guide: Strategy Guide

twitch stream: twitch stream

Edited by OpenForum

Thanks man and Congratz to you am just wondering how much different it is from levl 55 HM. For give me for asking as he video would conclude that, but I do my best to stay away from everyone's strategies and go in with my own. But congratz to you

Oh no worries bro we are just dedicated to helping others since there is so little content out there of good quality.

This was TFB HM when went in to kill him but it doesn't make a difference. Only thing that has been buffed is his level.

Yuz he drops the same thing T_T

Sorry always make a point to click on it at the end of vids but it was already master looted.

After saving up esscences for a couple months I finally got the amulet and was waiting for someone to post a video/guide for it post 50 so thank you. I do have a couple questions though one is are you able to go back in and spawn the entity after you clear the instance? Also is it possible to spawn the entity, then log over to a different alt to go back in? Or does the person who used the amulet have to remain in the instance for it to spawn? Obviously you might not of ever tried either of these things but if anyone has an answer would be appreciated.

grats I still havent personally tried the upgraded lvl 55 version, but I know other guilds on server did it. Unfortunately they didn't seem to update this for nightmare mode though we havent killed it in nightmare we did a hp check on it and its the same as the lvl 55 HM version.

yuz to everything

1. when you first get the amulet you can fight the boss as many times as you want due to the 1 hour bind time. So lets say you summon him and wipe, well the person that summoned him gets a 24 hr cd but he can trade it to someone else that was in on the kill that got the amulet. So you have one hour to practice basically before it locks.

2. we have multiple amulets now so after the 1hr lock, we can have multiple shots at him. But once you get the fight down hes not that tough.

Cheers and gl on kill :)

grats I still havent personally tried the upgraded lvl 55 version, but I know other guilds on server did it. Unfortunately they didn't seem to update this for nightmare mode though we havent killed it in nightmare we did a hp check on it and its the same as the lvl 55 HM version.

We killed him on Nightmare last night. There were no different mechanics or loot from the hard mode version.

Also to clarify, once you kill the entity you must zone out and reset the instance before spawning him again, if you wipe, this step is not necessary.

• 3 weeks later...
This is sort of off topic, but I had a question about the dreadful entity. My guild was recently able to acquire the amulet, and we did not have 16 people after who had masks. Now that the trade timer has expired will we only be able to attempt the entity once? or will we be able to attempt him multiple times. We wanted to do it in nightmare, but if we only have one attempt we are probably going to do it in hardmode.