1.2: Aditional Action Bars = Shocking!

Pasmon

So, I want to enable Quickbars 2, 3 and 4. Okay so, Preferences>User Interface>Quickbars... Wait... Something's wrong. Oh theres a new UI editor they want you to use, that requires you to move a f*** tonne of stuff out of the way to make way for aditional action bars. Tell me Bioware on what planet did you decide this would be a good idea??

They provided you with 3 premade layouts. OR you can custom you own.

Edited by Averran
insult, just warned

So, I want to enable Quickbars 2, 3 and 4. Okay so, Preferences>User Interface>Quickbars... Wait... Something's wrong. Oh theres a new UI editor they want you to use, that requires you to move a f*** tonne of stuff out of the way to make way for aditional action bars. Tell me Bioware on what planet did you decide this would be a good idea??

Kids these days:rolleyes:

Not only that, but they said they would be down for 8 hours and they were only down for just over 7 hours which means I have to play this junk pile of a game for an extra hour,

Im un-subbing over this :rolleyes: