Now Recruiting - Clan Luik has arrived from Jung Ma

Nommak

"Acknowledgement: The Clan has been out in deep space too long, recruitment subroutines are initializing.......////*Reboot*/// primary_objective+recruitment_subroutine-new_pattern///=bolster_ranks///" - io-27

CLAN LUIK

Name: Clan Luik

Server: Ebon Hawk (RP) | Jung MA (RP/PVP)

Alignment: Neutral

Type: RP/PVP/PVE

Leader(s): Jah'an | Jah'un

Recruitment Officer: Jah'an, ìo-twenty'seven, Draalv, Chim'ryc, Arkurto (Vaakal, Halasker), Kaalesh, Honsu

Recruiting: Mature Players - All classes

VOIP: Teamspeak3

Timezone: Eastern Time

::Our Vision::

Many mandalorians have been reduced to fighting over contracts, or engaging in petty squabbles amongst themselves...comparing blaster sizes. But I look upon them all, no, I look above them all and to the true battle at hand. Not the republic, not the Usurper, and not the Zakuul. There is a far greater battle- The one that burns in the hearts of all true mando'ade. The call to throw your everything into battle. To feel the flames in your heart that forges a new greater self everyday in the fury of your goal, your quarry, your war. If your blood boils with the true passions of the mando'ade then you can stand beside us as we continue to overlook the horizons. Searching for great new challenges ahead...

"bah nau'ur gar kar'ta lo tracyn...gotal'ur ori'gar" - Jah'an Luik

::What We Are:: Clan Luik is a Mandalorian Rp-pvp based guild who are considered as some of the greatest craftsman the mandalorians have ever produced. We span the galaxy controlling multiple worlds rich in raw materials. Thus the Clan has remained true to its ways and relies little on the petty contracts most clans rely on. In the end this produces a far greater warrior. One who seeks only the battle and glory from it. We are forged from the fires of Jung Ma, and we seek to continue our legacy here. Educating and training any mando'ade who wishes to join us in the true ways. If that passion runs through your blood then we are the clan for you.

::Main Objective:: The Alor's whereabouts remain unknown; however, there is new intel that could provide useful data to reveal it. New subroutines initialized in io-27 have triggered a massive 'recruitment drive' and attempts to contact the primary flagship of the Luik fleet have proved fruitless whilst in the depths of deep space. But not to despair, no mandalorian can ever be destroyed. We are a culture, an idea. Our idea just happened to spread.

In order to Join:

In order to become a Luik, whisper a player mentioned above ^ and visit our website and forums at Luik.enjin.com and join!

Once your application has been accepted, you will then Receive an IC voice ::COMM:: indicating one of the Fellow Aliit to call you and begin your initiation at our Flagship..From then on your path shall be decided

What We Offer:

Teamspeak3 server

Active RP story-lines that force you to make decisions, think, and solve problems.

Friendly environment

Fiercely Dedicated leader

Active forums and website

Heavy PvP and Ranked PvP

In Game support

Active experienced PVPers willing to train those who want to learn.

What We Look For:

Maturity (We mean it literally. Not ERP)

Active players

Team Player..

Lore appropriate name

Ori'kot teh Mirshe - Greater Strength comes from the mind

Edited by Nommak

• 2 weeks later...
I just recently transferred over from Jung-Ma aswell why I inquired about which side they were on, because the mention of Alpha Company (Best Heavy RP Trooper guild I have ever seen). If Alpha Company ever transferred here I would put in an application immediately lol. Edited by Keyboard_Cowboy

We have done a good bit of collaboration with Alpha Company in the past, and a few of our old members have been acoy members as well. I'm not sure if they're coming or not but I am sure there would be more great events and world pvp if they do. Edited by Nommak

• 1 month later...
We have done a good bit of collaboration with Alpha Company in the past, and a few of our old members have been acoy members as well. I'm not sure if they're coming or not but I am sure there would be more great events and world pvp if they do.

In the past meaning before relations were severed. I wish you luck, but don't count on collaborations with us anymore. We're entertaining the idea of branching out, but there's a list of things that need to be met before we'll even seriously consider a move.

In the past meaning before relations were severed. I wish you luck, but don't count on collaborations with us anymore. We're entertaining the idea of branching out, but there's a list of things that need to be met before we'll even seriously consider a move.

nice to hear from you Mij, as far as severing ties with Acoy, You can thank your CO for that. Qorbin was not the most friendly person to talk to or organize anything with from an ooc standpoint. Still the fact remains that both of our guilds had a massive impact on JM and created some pretty epic server content. I hope you guys do decide to come over, if not I completely respect and commend your decision to stay.

Edited by Nommak

• 2 weeks later...