EV Pylon boss HM still broken

What the above said is partially true.

The way we figured out to complete it was North, South, South, North.

Whilst in some cases it doesn't matter if north or south complete the last pylon, we ended up getting a bugged chest and no loot for the week, yet, 100% loot if it was north that finished.

Hope this helped.

We have done Nightmare pylons by randomly pressing different directions on both sides for two weeks now. We have only encountered the bug where you can press the button, but the top wheel does not turn.

We have not used any north or south first tactics and we havent even bothered to figure out the least amount of turns.

Our group just got bugged consoles after the second wheel. We left the instance, re-rentered, and the consoles were still unclickable, even though the pylons had reset.

If the consoles ever become unclickable, you need to reset the op (yes, the trash respawns but you can sneak past it). GM told us the correct order to solve was N S S N on our ticket, but we still couldn't get it to work. Sometimes the consoles still lock after the 2nd wheel solves, sometimes the 4th wheel becomes "stuck" and consoles can be clicked, but the symbols don't rotate. Basically, this encounter is completely retarded and mostly luck if you get it to work.

We just had the same problem, could not advance further than the 3rd row - after a phase reset we could not even get past the 2nd rown - enraged bugs incoming.

Wish I'd work at BioWare... just ignore all your customers feedback, throw away years worth of beta feedback - but still get paid. If I did that at my company, I'd be out on the streets by tomorrow.

So I am guessing that no one had trouble with 5 elite mobs spawning on 8man hard mode? Before patch we were able to finish N S S N no problems...but now we've been trying for 6-7 times now... and every time after the first 2 elite spawn another 3 elite spawn... u can't beat them not enough CC. By the time we reach 3rd row on pylon we are dead! Is no one else having this problem with 5 elites spawning ? Edited by xardasf

So I am guessing that no one had trouble with 5 elite mobs spawning on 8man hard mode? Before patch we were able to finish N S S N no problems...but now we've been trying for 6-7 times now... and every time after the first 2 elite spawn another 3 elite spawn... u can't beat them not enough CC. By the time we reach 3rd row on pylon we are dead! Is no one else having this problem with 5 elites spawning ?

We're doing normal mode, and are having the same problem, first 2 elites spawn, I CC one, when 1st one dies 3 more spawns. when doing NSSN - thankfully my group has a sniper, with a area shield, but once that shield is down I can't outheal the fully Columi geared tank(being a fully columi healer).

ARgh!

We had the pylons bug for us tonight, then we thought "hey, lets just do Karragas palace instead!"

It turns out that Bonethrasher on Hard does a 360 swipe, or just sometimes swipes behind him.

The amount of bugs in ops really just wanna make me stop raiding alltogether! Since its a waste of time.

A few points here as there is clearly some misunderstanding occuring:

1) Pylon boss works fine. If you encounter 2 elites then 3 elites these are the final waves of adds and the pylons will reset after them. You must now finish the puzzle before this point or the wave of 3 elites is a soft enrage.

2) Bonethrasher does NOT do a 360degree swipe, there is an animation bug that shows him turning and swiping behind him. If melee move through him at that point they will be hit as the swipe damage is still frontal, just the animation shows him doing a 180 before it starts.

Edited by -Arcane-

We just had the same problem, could not advance further than the 3rd row - after a phase reset we could not even get past the 2nd rown - enraged bugs incoming.

When we had finally beaten the Pylons after the 5th or 6st try - guess what?! Right on, the loot chest was bugged, we could not distribute the 2 armor pieces, not to mention the other loots that were in the chest.

But since tickets take 3-4 weeks till you get an automated response anyway, we did not even bother to open one.

Edited by Seatroll

When we had finally beaten the Pylons after the 5th or 6st try - guess what?! Right on, the loot chest was bugged, we could not distribute the 2 armor pieces, not to mention to mention the other loot that was in the chest.

But since tickets take 3-4 weeks till you get an automated response anyway, we did not even bother to open one.

That chest is always bugged, you must pass ops leader armound so ppl can loot their stuff.