Lana/Theron romance in new expansions

Rivazar

AFAIK, you would have to play through KOTFE on another character to actually have the romance beyond just seeing how it affects that chapter.

I don’t want to revisit chapters, cause it does zero changes. The main line is still non-romanced. With the same attitude I can just watch YouTube videos about it without need to clear thousand of mobs myself.

I don’t want to revisit chapters, cause it does zero changes. The main line is still non-romanced. With the same attitude I can just watch YouTube videos about it without need to clear thousand of mobs myself.

They really should reopen - add another opportunity for certain toons to be romanced imo

Have they not heard of slow burn? Maybe some folks take longer to warm up then others!

They really should reopen - add another opportunity for certain toons to be romanced imo

Have they not heard of slow burn? Maybe some folks take longer to warm up then others!

As someone who unfortunately encountered the Theron romance bug in the Nathema FP I'd love another opportunity to rekindle the romance / marriage scene on that character.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall