Darth Title missing

FsGAce

so ive completed the story. all the expansions except Onslaught. i have made every darkside choice there is to make. and whenever asked ive sided with the Empire. Where is my Darth title?!

so ive completed the story. all the expansions except Onslaught. i have made every darkside choice there is to make. and whenever asked ive sided with the Empire. Where is my Darth title?!

Did you start at level 1 and play through the whole class story? If not, you don't get the Darth title.

It isn't granted by autocompleting the class story, whether you do that by (a) starting at 60 or 70, or (b) starting KotFE before being given the title of Darth Nox, Darth Imperius or Darth Occlus by Darth Marr in the aftermath of the *class story* Corellia segment.

If you did play through the class story, then you got bugged somewhere, and you'll have to enter a Customer Service ticket (not a /bug = bug report) to get it recovered. I don't have the inside track on CS policies and capabilities, so I won't guarantee that you'll succeed, unfortunately.

In your ticket, remember to give sufficient information for them to find the character, at least:

* Server name

* Character name (including accented letters etc. - Révànne and Rëvannè are different characters, and neither of them is Revanne)

* Character species and sex

* Character class and level

And be polite. The forum history is littered with the corpses of threads started by people complaining about not getting good service, where it rapidly became apparent that they started out by insulting EA, BioWare, and the Customer Service agent's ancestry (OK, exaggerated slightly, but you get the idea) and it went downhill from there.