Gods from the Machine Nightmare Progression Board

Gods from the Machine Nightmare Progression Board

Progression - Team - Server

8 man

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Farming Components> - Darth Malgus

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Failure> Group Emerald - Satele Shan

[Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Failure> Group Amethyst - Satele Shan

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - Team Mango - Darth Malgus

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax]

- <Better Now> - Tulak Hord

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Origin> - Star Forge

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Infinitas> Team Gold - Tulak Hord

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - LSD/Carried You - Darth Malgus

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Team Exposed> - Darth Malgus

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax]

- <Ordinance> - Star Forge

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Fix the Frames> Healthy Meatbags - Star Forge

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Raidbull> - Tulak Hord

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - Team Toxic Jawas - Darth Malgus

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Berserk> - Tulak Hord

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Seven Stuck> - Tulak Hord

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Fortitude> - Star Forge

[Tyth] [A&E]

[izax] [Timed] - <Lit> Vitamin Reee - Star Forge

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Elitist> - Satele Shan

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <The Roommates> - Darth Malgus

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Run'Away> Team Last Pull - Darth Malgus

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - Team Mad - Darth Malgus

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Kraken> - The Leviathan

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Failure> Group Sapphire - Satele Shan

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Neidmeer> - Tulak Hord

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <One Eighth> - Satele Shan

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Your Companion> - Star Forge

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Aeterna Vigilantia> - Star Forge

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <The Big Jedi Theory> Jawa-Squad - Tulak Hord

[A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Textbook Execution> - Satele Shan

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Apex> - The Leviathan

[A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Apply May Cry> - Darth Malgus

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Lightning Masters> #tanklivesmatter - Satele Shan

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Set Sail For Fail> - Tulak Hord

[A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Gizka> - Darth Malgus

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <les chiens de midgard> - The Leviathan

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <For the Republic> Blau - Tulak Hord

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Escape From Reality> LF1M

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Lightning Masters> World Last - Satele Shan

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Syndicate of the Dark Star> Team AFK - Darth Malgus

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva]

[Timed] - <Paramount> - Satele Shan

16 man

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - Fragile EU Ego <Mango + Farming Components> - Darth Malgus

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Failure> Team USA - Satele Shan

[Timed] - <Better Now> twitch.tv/nahigo - Tulak Hord

[Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Lit> Team God Squad - Star Forge

Posting Rules

Please provide a screenshot showing ;

- The dead boss/Loot box with the raid team

- The phase difficulty

- The time and date as shown by https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc

- Achievements from the raid members(A majority of the raid should be getting new achievements for a valid kill. This may require multiple screenshots for multi-guild clears, providing an initial one and extras later is fine).

-Include your raid team name and (if you wish) server and faction.

Exploits will not be tolerated.

Edited by THAT_EPIC_GUY

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Archived original discussion post

Hello all. I have put myself forward to run a progression tracking thread for the upcoming raid tier; Gods From the Machine Nightmare. The purpose of this thread is to encourage a sense of progression, friendly competition, track clearance rates of the tier and give teams an avenue to take pride in their accomplishments.

I plan to track a teams progress, showing their kills for each individual boss as well as whether or not they have achieved the timed run.

Naturally with a thread like this there will be a number of rules regarding claiming kills and I’d ask you to adhere to these when posting. I am open to discussion for those who are eager but I do apologise if there is not enough time to fully flesh out some thoughts as the content drop is a couple days away. I would love to hear your ideas though as I want to maximise participation in the community.

Claiming kills

In order to claim a kill I am requesting at the very least a screenshot which displays all relevant data. This will include;

· The raid team and the dead boss/loot box (whichever occurs in the encounter of course)

· The phase difficulty

· The chat box showing the entire raid’s achievement pops (more on this later), if aiming for high ranked clears I would recommend creating a new chat tab in game which filters out all the extra information so this can be easier to display.

· The time in UTC displaying the clock from https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...en.html?n=1440 in the screenshot. (If this is not included I will assume the kill time is the forum posting time; no exceptions).

When claiming a kill I will be requesting the following information in addition to this screenshot;

· Team identifier (guild name, team name, basically how you want to be referred as). I have chosen this route as these days there tends to be heavy crossover of raiders in multiple teams and guilds. As a result I am not concerned with which guild tags and how many of each are present. It is up to your raid team to determine the identity under which they wish to be referred to in these rankings.

· Faction

· Server (I will NOT be doing server level rankings, I just wish to include the information)

If you disagree with any of these requirements or believe additional requirements are necessary feel free to explain your reasoning.

Kill validity

I want to include some way to keep an aspect of true progression and avoid board clutter and some potential dramas. As such I have decided that for a kill to be considered valid to claim a MINIMUM of 5 out of 8 raid members (10/16 in 16m) must gain their achievement in the kill being claimed. The purpose of this is to stop teams which are filled with players who have cleared the encounter in different teams from claiming progression ranked kills. As such some teams may need to provide multiple screenshots if there aren't enough members from a singular guild. In this case you can provide either everything in your initial post or make an initial post showing as much as you can in 1 screenshot and provide the remainders later on. I don’t think this will be highly relevant in initial kills as those teams likely have minimal overlap in players and I plan to make the ruling less strict as the tier goes on. I did not enforce this too strictly in my old veteran mode progression thread but I intend to be a bit stricter for the first several clears here.

Since this board will be tracking a whole operation instead of a single boss like the previous board I ran. I recognise the potential for groups having killed bosses in different orders through the use of lockout sharing. For example a group may have cleared Aivela & Esne without having cleared Tyth already. I recognise that this is still an indicator of progression however, in terms of rankings, higher rankings will be given on the basis of these two things (in order);

-Most bosses cleared

-No skipped bosses

To illustrate this with an example; let's say Team A has cleared the first three bosses, Team B has cleared bosses 2, 3 and 4, and team Teac C has cleared bosses 1, 2, 3 and 4. In this case Team C would be ranked highest, Team A ranked 2nd, and Team B ranked 3rd.

If you have displayed everything required to claim the kill and of course haven’t blatantly exploited then I trust there won’t be any dramas regarding validity. That being said, I welcome players to contribute their distinction between encounter bugs and encounter exploits. In the event of bugs I feel a kill is valid (unless the bug is extreme), in the event of an exploit I feel it is not. This is a grey area which is difficult to determine unless something does arise in the fight in which case better judgement and player feedback will be used.

An example of my board formatting is below. 8 man and 16 man will be tracked separately of course. Purple denotes a boss which has been killed by the team. Red and blue colors will indicate Imperial and Republic factions respectively. Boss names will link to provided screenshots. I'm happy to accept feedback on the board presentation.

8 Man

[Tyth] [A&E] [Nahut] [scyva] [izax] [Timed] - <Big Happy Guild> - Star Forge

I will be shifting this discussion post to the 2nd post in this thread and replacing it with the actual progression board upon the release of 5.10.

I wholeheartedly encourage as many teams as possible to share their progress for all bosses in the raid and to take pride in their accomplishments. I thank you in advance for your feedback and participation.

-Mac

Edited by THAT_EPIC_GUY

is gftm going to be released with 5 bosses ready or only until nahut?

:) good one Threy!

At first I smiled when I have seen this thread, but then I really did realize how many people actually came back. Well, its not many, but people did come back and also guilds started growing before the Guild Leveling update so actually it seems fine. So good luck to everyone and mainly have fun!

Not the best screenshot, but I hope it will still qualify

Tyth - Team Mango - Darth Malgus

https://i.imgur.com/I7bfJnZ.jpg

Some people not in guild, so can't show everyone's achiev popping, can provide more screenshots if needed, here's ss of 5 people getting achiev anyway https://i.imgur.com/mwB5fMM.png

Can provide video later

Edited by SineOris

Not the best screenshot, but I hope it will still qualify

Tyth - Team Mango - Darth Malgus

https://i.imgur.com/I7bfJnZ.jpg

Some people not in guild, so can't show everyone's achiev popping, can provide more screenshots if needed, here's ss of 5 people getting achiev anyway https://i.imgur.com/mwB5fMM.png

Can provide video later

Apologies for the slow update but congratulations on your Tyth kill!

Those screens should be sufficient, I cleaned up the original post to clarify what I'm looking for to avoid confusion. Videos aren't necessary but you are welcome to post if you wish.