Anymore Spread Sheets around on the best mods etc

TrixxieTriss

I’ve got one that Kre’a posted, but it’s not fully complete.

Anyone have any others they’d like to share to help work out what are the better mods, armour, enhancements, hilts/barrels, war and implants I should collecting for pure dps spec classes and which ones to deconstruct. I need to cull some of them in my storage as it’s getting out of control.

Edit,: has everyone also got an over abundance of Krell’s Accord tactical’s? Should I even bother keeping these?

Edited by TrixxieTriss

look for 2xx end, 431 tierary stat for enhancements, and all mods and armoring are called superior versatile armoring 80 and superior lethal mod 80

if there are numbers following the 80 you got the wrong one.

crit enhanc are called adept

I believe alacrity is "nimble" and accuracy is "initative" but on those two the first point to be sure "2xx end and 431 teirary stat"

all left side should be sha'tek and the ear and implants should be mk-19

Edited by Seterade

You can go for...

Armoring - Superior Versaitle Armoring 80 409 End, 471 Mas (Also Hilt/Barrel)

Mod - Superior Lethal Mod 80 339 Pow, 313 End, 387 Mas

Enhancement - Superior Adept Enhancement 80 431 Crit, 313 Pow, 285 End

Superior Initiative Enhancement 80 431 Acc, 313 Pow, 285 End

Superior Nimble Enhancement 80 431 Ala, 313 Pow, 285 End

As for feft sides Sha'tek Adept/Quick Savant/Initiative Mk-19 for 431 Ac/Cr/Al, 652 Pow, 1007 End, 858 Mas

Rest you can try if it has a primary stat of 431 (enhancements) or somewhere close to these stats. But I'd recommend feeding those to meat grinder (deconstruction) if you are running low on storage.

Edited by Ayushman
add

Mod - Superior Lethal Mod 80 339 Pow, 313 End, 387 Mas

Thanks!

Is ter not a mod with 359 Power and less Mast same 313 End which is said to be better? Or not.

I was think on this as well, then I was on Snave site and saw a spread sheet, and am reverting to this.

Okay for building up you can go any mod with 313 End, but BiS the 359 Power one might better.

The ones with base ones with R, like versatile r-2. the a and b ones aren't as good. that includes mods with ar

That much I already know. But there are 20 versions of each one and some are better than others.

Ie

Superior Lethal Mod 80

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-1

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-2

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-3

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-4

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-5

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-6

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-7

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-8

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-9

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-10

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-11

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-12

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-13

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-14

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-15

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-16

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-17

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-18

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-19

Lethal Superior Mod 80R-20

The mods themselves aren’t so much the problem for me. It’s the Armoring, Enhancements, ear, implants, hilts and Barrels

Thanks, the first one sort of helps a little to fill in some blanks. But also not complete. The second one is only mods and I’ve a handle on them.

But sincerely, thank you for posting them.

look for 2xx end, 431 tierary stat for enhancements, and all mods and armoring are called superior versatile armoring 80 and superior lethal mod 80

if there are numbers following the 80 you got the wrong one.

crit enhanc are called adept

I believe alacrity is "nimble" and accuracy is "initative" but on those two the first point to be sure "2xx end and 431 teirary stat"

all left side should be sha'tek and the ear and implants should be mk-19

Thanks for the info 🤓

I’m starting to build a better picture for BiS. The left side info really helps. And so does the enhancements.

I had figured the adapt and nimble must be the better Crit and accuracy, but I wasn’t 100% sure. Now I need to work out what the exact -R or non -R is BiS.

Same goes for armoring and hilts/barrels. So far I’ve just been using the non number ones for those.

According to the first spread sheet I got from Kre’a, these are the BiS DPS mods : Lethal Superior Mod 80R-2

But Lethal Superior Mod 80, 80R-1 and 80R-3 are nearly as good (within a decimal point)

Edited by TrixxieTriss