Does anyone else remember....

SteveColoSp

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean last night?

seriously i would like to remember when all the game is dead people stopped trying to get the rest of us to quit and move on to overhype or whatever other BS you are playing now and just leave for good.

seriously i would like to remember when all the game is dead people stopped trying to get the rest of us to quit and move on to overhype or whatever other BS you are playing now and just leave for good.

Regardless of the MMO, there's always going to be people stating the game is dead/is unfun/catering to the feeelthy casuals while proclaiming louder about their unsubbing. Currently I'm in three MMOs that have been proclaimed dead for years and they're still kicking along fine.

Regardless of the MMO, there's always going to be people stating the game is dead/is unfun/catering to the feeelthy casuals while proclaiming louder about their unsubbing. Currently I'm in three MMOs that have been proclaimed dead for years and they're still kicking along fine.

Father time catches up with everyone it even caught up with Tim Duncan. However, you're correct as long as the CM is in place and thriving this game will last for at least 2-3 years. It's sad though when the best part of a game becomes RNG packs and not the actual content. :(

Only if we get Teemo companions

Screw it if that happens I'll resub BW. :D

too soon. too soon.

:(

Off Topic: I know I'm sorry. :(

I've just been watching highlights of him the last 3 hours and needed to share my sorrow with others. I've been a Spurs fan since I was 4 and man I just can't believe he's done. :(

On Topic: I do still think the fact I enjoy PVP and OPS is a good thing and I'd never want that to go away. :)

Edited by squirrelballz

Off Topic: I know I'm sorry. :(

I've just been watching highlights of him the last 3 hours and needed to share my sorrow with others. I've been a Spurs fan since I was 4 and man I just can't believe he's done. :(

Yep, grew up in SA - Spurs fan for life, his rookie season was my freshmen year in college. got to see him play a lot over the years and still can't imagine the team without him. I'll go cry on Pop's shoulder now.

Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?

Remember how she said that

We would meet again

Some sunny day?

Vera! Vera!

What has become of you?

Does anybody else here

Feel the way I do?

Thank you so much for getting a Pink Floyd song in here. Best response to a post this year. 10/10

Dude you seriously need to go out, if you are playing 3 mmo's. Download pokemon go, that way you can still be addicted but at least you experience the outside world.

Yes, I still remember last night. :)

I'd say I remember last night too, but I didn't log in. Too many pokemon to hold hostage. I'm holding these pokemon hostage and requesting 1,000,000 bit coins deposited into an anonymous account, you won't get to catch them, until this happens.

I have a confession to make <insert serious "After School Special" dramatic music>. :(

The past few days, I have taken a vacation from my vacation from SWTOR. I usually don't visit a galaxy far, far away during the summer. It's always too hot and there are too many tourists. I take my annual SWTOR break from Easter-ish to Labor-Day-ish ... often waiting until the kids are back in school so the beaches on Taris aren't so crowded. Did I say "beaches"? I meant to type "Mutated Rakghouls for the Taris Heroic" ... honest mistake. :o

But this week, I decided to dabble my toe in the DvL cement pond ... just to see what's what. I made a new Sage and spent Sunday pushing him through Coruscant. Yesterday, I made a new Bounty Hunter and pushed him through about 1/3 of Hutta. I'm back on vacation from SWTOR.

It's not that the game isn't fun. I enjoyed my break from my break (still unclear whether that is "break x 2" or "break squared"). I had fun dominating on my Sage. I had fun dominating on my Bounty Hunter. I had fun using my cadre of crafters to outfit the new guys through level 30. I had fun running a totally silent Esseles with three strangers who never said a word. I had fun abandoning all creativity and originality by using the word "Killjoy" in my Bounty Hunter's name.

But I learned that the DvL event is nothing special. Sure, I blew past level 25 before my Sage finished Coruscant. I got my five pack-thingies. The swag inside included some cool pieces of some cool armor sets. But it's all character-bound, so, meh. I might actually use the FP XP buff and the Social Points buff. My point being, the swag was not trash ... but neither was it at all impressive. It simply was.

So, yes, I remember when the game was fun. Like others have said, that was yesterday.

Heh... what do you know... I logged in this morning and sure enough... game is still fun for me, just like it was last night and the day before and the day before..... etc. etc. etc.

Then again.. I decide what I want to do in game, and I decide which content is fun for me and which is not. If it's not fun, I don't do it.. no matter how many incentives might be placed in front of me by the studio to make my eyes glaze over and go on some "crave fest".

When it stops being fun, I'll unsubscribe.... because anything else is senseless IMO. It is a game after all.

Edited by Andryah