Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

Blev

I have gotten to level 50, finished my class missions, and have Kira at 10,000 affection. I only received the quest to Voss after finishing the main class missions. We had 1 conversation after that, and now, nothing.

Speaking with friends on other classes, their companions send them gifts and such. Kira has not done anything like that. Makes me think that there is some kind of problem.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i understand that in the jan 27 patch they made it so that the problem would not happen again to anyone now making the darkside option, however they have done nothing to correct the problem for those who made the darkside option b4 the 27th, does anyone know when they are planning a patch to correct the problem permanently?

Did you try using the intercom in one of the rooms on the ship? Sometimes you need to do that first....or, if you are in a cantina, or click on her, just wherever, does she say something about wanting to talk with you? Otherwise, when you go into your ship and you go to the bridge, there should be a quest icon over her head if she is ready to talk with you. If that icon is there, and you click on it, and nothing happens, then that is an issue....

Haven't tried the intercom yet, but have tried a cantina and there is no quest marker above her head. Will try the intercom, although it seems rather counter-intuitive to use an intercom to initiate a conversation when I could just talk to her directly there on the bridge....

Same problem here, there is an indicator on Kira's portrait that she wants to talk, but when i enter the ship, nothing... Just her usual pre-written text, no cutscene. The response i got from support was an automated reply about 2be un the lookout for a patch"... But it should already be fixed. It's really annoying...

Could a mod please answer this?

So.. I got an icon saying Kira wants to speak with me on my ship (lvl25 or so), but when we get there... nothing. Have I missed something or have the devs stuffed up?

You probably need to finish the Jedi Knight specific area quest that is after Nar Shaddaa before advancing further. There also is a bug where the "Speak on Ship" will sometimes appear on a companion's portrait when it shouldn't.

This issue has been fixed, so just keep playing.

Speaking with friends on other classes, their companions send them gifts and such. Kira has not done anything like that. Makes me think that there is some kind of problem.

It took several days to up to a week after I had completed Kira's Romance arc (after the fix) before the gifts from her started appearing. Thus far, I have received three mails from her and have not received any additional ones after about 10ish days now.

Edited by Blev

Same problem here, there is an indicator on Kira's portrait that she wants to talk, but when i enter the ship, nothing... Just her usual pre-written text, no cutscene. The response i got from support was an automated reply about 2be un the lookout for a patch"... But it should already be fixed. It's really annoying...

Could a mod please answer this?

For 9 ZILLIONTH time DIFFERENT @#*($@*$@#$ BUG that is ONLY GRAPHICAL and has NOTHING to do with Kira/Kira bug/actual dialog/missions/plot progression

I have gotten to level 50, finished my class missions, and have Kira at 10,000 affection. I only received the quest to Voss after finishing the main class missions. We had 1 conversation after that, and now, nothing.

This is where I am now as well. I am level 50, got Kira to 10k today and nothing new happened. I have had 1 conversation with her since the Voss mission where she basically told me I am the greatest Jedi ever. Then nothing. I was really looking forward to furthering her story.

Doc is still bugged with the Crazy Talk mission.

Now I am working on getting T7 up to 10k, Have him at 4k right now.

Hoping the patch coming in 27 minutes will fix these issues.

This is where I am now as well. I am level 50, got Kira to 10k today and nothing new happened. I have had 1 conversation with her since the Voss mission where she basically told me I am the greatest Jedi ever. Then nothing. I was really looking forward to furthering her story.

Hoping the patch coming in 27 minutes will fix these issues.

For the Voss mission, you referring to the mission where you have to go and talk to her friend who was also a child of the Emperor?

If so that is near the very end of her current available story, so there shouldn't be too much left for her conversation wise I don't believe from what I can recall from my Guardian. I suppose I can run her affection up real quick with my Sentinel to verify, but I'm almost positive you're probably finished with her story.

i did this a week ago. is this really the last convo we have with kira?