BOPU for crafted items...***?

Kathas

Ok, the designer who thought it was a good idea to make crafted items bind on Pick Up needs to be taken out behind BioWares offices and beat severely. Some of us who craft would like to be able to SELL out surplus items.

Rant over, back to your regularly scheduled game time.

Edited by Kathas

Ok, the designer who thought it was a good idea to make crafted items bind on Pick Up needs to be taken out behind BioWares offices and beat severely. Some of us who craft would like to be able to SELL out surplus items.

As much as I love to, getting some of the various BOP items avaible through buying would make content especially raiding wise even more trivial, because you then can just buy great gear without any effort. The only thing that would hold you back in such a scenario are creds and these are extremely easy to get, moreso if you just play dailies with your chars.

And theres only a few that are bop anyways, like relics and speeders. Unless I'm forgetting something. Not sure what else is BOP. All the shemantics that would drop from raiding makes sense if those are BOP. Other then that I'm sure what you are expecting other mmo's have done the same with the most well known and played being wow.

Edited by Spero-Mcgee

You don't play many MMOs do you?